EA Forums - Banner

What I got for Christmas in my main town

johncolombo
11234 posts Senior Moderator
jpj4r9q8yy14.png
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• Surprised you are only just there John, main town doesn't mean most advanced one?
  • Main town? Wow I’ve only got one and that’s enough for me.
  • That message made me wonder if it was supposed to produce event currency during events. It's always just been cash and XP.
  • I haven’t received that in the main town yet, only in the second one.
    And one of these days I may just go crazy and use them all.
  • This also happened to me over the Christmas holiday. I'm not used to seeing cash on top of the GGR building. I still refuse to purchase the last, protected, walled off piece of land. It is nostalgic.

eo6d3umjkbn7.jpg

• johncolombo
    Lobes06 wrote: »
    This also happened to me over the Christmas holiday. I'm not used to seeing cash on top of the GGR building. I still refuse to purchase the last, protected, walled off piece of land. It is nostalgic.

eo6d3umjkbn7.jpg

I saved my walled off area too for the same reason.
  • johncolombo
    edited January 4
    Surprised you are only just there John, main town doesn't mean most advanced one?

yes it is my most advance. I rushed all the land until there was even more land to be had so I got bored and only tapped on GG on occasion.
    Post edited by johncolombo on
  • johncolombo
    Main town? Wow I’ve only got one and that’s enough for me.

I've lost track of how many towns I've made over the years but I play 3 now.

Do you need a separate email for each one?
  • Surprised you are only just there John, main town doesn't mean most advanced one?

yes it is my most advance. I rushed all the land until there was even more land to be had so I got board and only tapped on GG on occasion.

I used to be content with just once a day but them when I started realising how long it was going to take to get back to all land owned I decided to push things on some time ago and started to get my three squares a day.
  • willp_70 wrote: »

Do you need a separate email for each one?

Yes.
    I used to have three towns. I gave up one and I am now down to two. It's not that much work to keep them both up. In fact, I'm considering starting a third town again.

• frogger53 wrote: »
    I used to have three towns. I gave up one and I am now down to two. It's not that much work to keep them both up. In fact, I'm considering starting a third town again.
    I couldn’t do that as I spent a lot of money on the game over the years and I couldn’t do that again.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited January 1
    Only recently began using land tokens. So gauche.
  • frogger53 wrote: »

I have three active and 4 that I go to occasionally.
  • johncolombo
    frogger53 wrote: »

I have three active and 4 that I go to occasionally.

I may have 8 or 9 towns. I've abandoned many. With the new format 3-4 is doable. I think I'm done starting new towns, but you never know. ;)
  • KLmaker
    1035 posts Member
    How does anyone find the time to have more than one town, sure I could start a second one and have thought about it, but then I think about what I need or want to get done, this includes playing a couple of Mahjong games as well as TSTO, I just do not have the time.