EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim-Mrp: Suggestions and feedback II

Prev134
i think it looks pretty good but honestly i am not really a fan of the 3d hills made out of hedges and i think i may be in the minority with that.

Replies

• mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    It looks really good. While you're doing such big changes maybe add a second hill below so it's tiers. A have a couple of layers to my hillside area and wish I added more and now it would mean a major re design. :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I think it looks great as it is nice and simple but very elegant looking, if anything maybe move the hot tub one square over just so can see the lawn chair a little more
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i think it looks pretty good but honestly i am not really a fan of the 3d hills made out of hedges and i think i may be in the minority with that.
    its a fair point. Alot ov people do have these in there towns. So what would u recomend?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    It looks really good. While you're doing such big changes maybe add a second hill below so it's tiers. A have a couple of layers to my hillside area and wish I added more and now it would mean a major re design. :mrgreen:
    i like that idea. Shall I leave room for buildings on the second tire?
    ecneralc wrote:
    I think it looks great as it is nice and simple but very elegant looking, if anything maybe move the hot tub one square over just so can see the lawn chair a little more

Nice one ill move that ASAP hehe
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Hey guys would like you help and input on this image. How would you improve this image or add/remove items. Pleased all suggestions welcome....even if its tear the whole thing down lol haha

Yeah tear down the whole thing Emoticon38.gif

Just joking bud :) It looks good :) What about changing the fancy benches to the Squidport benches? As they would look more like steps
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Hey guys would like you help and input on this image. How would you improve this image or add/remove items. Pleased all suggestions welcome....even if its tear the whole thing down lol haha

Just joking bud :) It looks good :) What about changing the fancy benches to the Squidport benches? As they would look more like steps
    i tryed the Sp bench with my Car lot but it looked flat still :?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    its a fair point. Alot ov people do have these in there towns. So what would u recomend?

The overall look of it is nice.
    I think i just don't like the hedge hills in general because they don't have a proper staircase and i can always tell that's its benches but to each their own. All that matters is that you like the way your town looks. my only recommendation would be to not have the bat signal there. i think that goes better with the town hall or the police station.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Ya that's a good idea I use those in my Statue of Liberty hill I like them better then the other benches for steps but these ones do seem to work with what he did
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Have a look at my town. North east corner. Burns manor on one level. Shops and houses on a second then the rest of the town below :mrgreen:
    I used the Springfield sign, mount carlmore and the volcano lair to add to the effect :)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

The overall look of it is nice.
    I think i just don't like the hedge hills in general because they don't have a proper staircase and i can always tell that's its benches but to each their own. All that matters is that you like the way your town looks. my only recommendation would be to not have the bat signal there. i think that goes better with the town hall or the police station.
    yeah I threw the signal on just to see what it look like and I agree it donts look right there lol
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Have a look at my town. North east corner. Burns manor on one level. Shops and houses on a second then the rest of the town below :mrgreen:
    I used the Springfield sign, mount carlmore and the volcano lair to add to the effect :)
    i shall take a look :mrgreen: but I dont want to copy ....to much :lol:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

image.jpg

cool place man can I buy it?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Give the benches a go you never know it might pay off :) just think they will look better steps
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    i shall take a look :mrgreen: but I dont want to copy ....to much :lol:

I don't mind. If it helps all good. I'm pretty sure you will have your own ideas where you want buildings etc. it takes up a fair bit of space though :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Give the benches a go you never know it might pay off :) just think they will look better steps
    I'm gona do one staircase and post the pic and u can all decide out of the two lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I'm gona do one staircase and post the pic and u can all decide out of the two lol

Ahh like your style.....look forward to seeing this pic :thumbup:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    gOkKAGq.jpg

I didn't like the way the other benches looked leading up to my statue that's why I did it this way
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    image.jpg

:cry: they don't stack well
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    gOkKAGq.jpg

I didn't like the way the other benches looked leading up to my statue that's why I did it this way
    maybe I need to space them out more?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    I dont do many 3D items but it looks like they not aligned right :? What about it you starting from the bottom took every other one out?? Would that make it look better?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!