Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    image.jpg

:cry: they don't stack well

I agree
    With all the 3D effects people are trying to do it would be awesome if they released a staircase because even if they do look kinda like steps they are huge steps lol
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    image.jpg

That's with them spaced out . The ones I took out wont fit the same way as the ones there :?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    image.jpg

That's with them spaced out . The ones I took out wont fit the same way as the ones there :?

I hate to admit it but the benches on the left do look better, i really thought the SP Benches would look cool :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    image.jpg

I hate to admit it but the benches on the left do look better, i really thought the SP Benches would look cool :(
    i forgive thy :lol: I tryed it on my last project and they didn't seem to stack well. Sloughs it does look good on Ecneralc staute
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    image.jpg

Ya I agree they didn't seem right though for mine but they work real well with his
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    image.jpg

Ya I agree they didn't seem right though for mine but they work real well with his
    right ima go change them back lol before I do. Any other suggestions. Like different building or decals?
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    You can try using washers for stairs.

XZy1W60.jpg
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:
    You can try using washers for stairs.

XZy1W60.jpg
    That's a gud idea. But iv settle with the benches as I no they work on my peace lol :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    image.jpg

Right this is what iv done so far. What do you think I should put on the middle of the mountains. I haven't put steps on the bottom half yet :mrgreen:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looking amazing. Go for another level lol :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    haha Thanks Mitzy I may go for another one but I'm not sure what to fit on this one lol any suggestions?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    haha Thanks Mitzy I may go for another one but I'm not sure what to fit on this one lol any suggestions?

Yeah another level :lol:

ben-stiller-do-itGif_zpse091b809.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks great!
    My only suggestion is to try cobblestone walls as stairs. That's what I use and the look I prefer :).

Edit: The levels are looking great. Be careful not to run out of space though :P.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Looks great!
    My only suggestion is to try cobblestone walls as stairs. That's what I use and the look I prefer :).
    i can try that. But wen I do it I notice the walls merge because of the pattern lol
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    acutally it looks good :wink: nice one sahl!

What do u guys think

image.jpg
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

Maybe add pavement to the second level and a small shopping area. Or dining strip with outdoor seating. :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

Maybe add pavement to the second level and a small shopping area. Or dining strip with outdoor seating. :mrgreen:
    i was thinking shops lol ill take a look at that lol. Shall I keep the stones steps? Or bench steps?
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

i was thinking shops lol ill take a look at that lol. Shall I keep the stones steps? Or bench steps?

Personally I prefer the benches :mrgreen: not a big fan of using the cobbled walls. I've do e it before and I don't think it looks right. Again just my opinion. Don't want to upset anyone lol :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

Personally I prefer the benches :mrgreen: not a big fan of using the cobbled walls. I've do e it before and I don't think it looks right. Again just my opinion. Don't want to upset anyone lol :mrgreen:
    haha ok I need one more person go confirm either benches or cobble wall? Lol then ill have my answer haha :lol:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Also. Placing buildings within the hills looks really effective. Saves you space too :lol:
    T4HvscCl.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!