EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim-Mrp: Suggestions and feedback II

Replies

  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Also. Placing buildings within the hills looks really effective. Saves you space too :lol:
    T4HvscCl.jpg
    oww I like that :lol: I'm gona have to do that. But I'm not sure what buildings i should use tho :cry:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think your space would really suit some sort of dining area. You're going to need the not so high buildings as the top level hill effect will get lost unless you make it higher. The hill should atill be visible above the building :lol:
    Hope that helps
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Personally I prefer the benches :mrgreen: not a big fan of using the cobbled walls. I've do e it before and I don't think it looks right. Again just my opinion. Don't want to upset anyone lol :mrgreen:
    haha ok I need one more person go confirm either benches or cobble wall? Lol then ill have my answer haha :lol:

    Guess which one I prefer :lol:.

    Cobblestone walls every time :mrgreen:.
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    acutally it looks good :wink: nice one sahl!

    What do u guys think

    image.jpg

    Man i wish i had the cool brown house.

    It looks so cool :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Personally I prefer the benches :mrgreen: not a big fan of using the cobbled walls. I've do e it before and I don't think it looks right. Again just my opinion. Don't want to upset anyone lol :mrgreen:
    haha ok I need one more person go confirm either benches or cobble wall? Lol then ill have my answer haha :lol:

    Guess which one I prefer :lol:.

    Cobblestone walls every time :mrgreen:.
    lol I think they both look awesome but I need to no which one suites this scene the best :lol:

    @Danby. The cool house is cool I wish they made different variations of it :lol: I'm not too keen on the cool homer skin tho.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    I think your space would really suit some sort of dining area. You're going to need the not so high buildings as the top level hill effect will get lost unless you make it higher. The hill should atill be visible above the building :lol:
    Hope that helps
    haha I understand what ur saying. I should put the Popsicle tower there :lol: :P
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    @Danby. The cool house is cool I wish they made different variations of it :lol: I'm not too keen on the cool homer skin tho.

    Now that would be really cool and would make a great housing estate :lol:

    Can't say much bout the cool homer skin as i never got it.

    Is this all that you have done on your new Springfield so far?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    @Danby. The cool house is cool I wish they made different variations of it :lol: I'm not too keen on the cool homer skin tho.

    Now that would be really cool and would make a great housing estate :lol:

    Can't say much bout the cool homer skin as i never got it.

    Is this all that you have done on your new Springfield so far?
    no iv added a car sales lot and a restaurant and the science building(the one that came with the black hole)
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    @Danby. The cool house is cool I wish they made different variations of it :lol: I'm not too keen on the cool homer skin tho.

    Now that would be really cool and would make a great housing estate :lol:

    Can't say much bout the cool homer skin as i never got it.

    Is this all that you have done on your new Springfield so far?
    no iv added a car sales lot and a restaurant and the science building(the one that came with the black hole)

    Ah awesome got pics?
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    The car lot look fab :mrgreen:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Hey guys, finally got around to starting the middle tier of the mountain. I'm not entirely happy with to be honest. The white houses are the only ones that fit well up there IMO as there's not much room for the other building. (open for suggestions)

    So once again I'm asking for your suggestions and feedback on this. What would you add or remove to this?

    image.jpg

    thanks guys :mrgreen:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Hey guys, finally got around to starting the middle tier of the mountain. I'm not entirely happy with to be honest. The white houses are the only ones that fit well up there IMO as there's not much room for the other building. (open for suggestions)

    So once again I'm asking for your suggestions and feedback on this. What would you add or remove to this?

    image.jpg

    thanks guys :mrgreen:

    Remove everything and start over muhahahahaha jk I like it the way it is
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Hey guys, finally got around to starting the middle tier of the mountain. I'm not entirely happy with to be honest. The white houses are the only ones that fit well up there IMO as there's not much room for the other building. (open for suggestions)

    So once again I'm asking for your suggestions and feedback on this. What would you add or remove to this?

    image.jpg

    thanks guys :mrgreen:

    Remove everything and start over muhahahahaha jk I like it the way it is
    haha thanks :lol: I'm not happy with the Fences or but I also need it for the mini park :?
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited August 2013
    Looking good. A fountain may look nice :-)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looking good. A fountain may look nice :-)
    :thumbup: where do u think it will look good?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looking good. A fountain may look nice :-)
    :thumbup: where do u think it will look good?

    + 1 Adding a fountain is a good idea. :D I'd put it in between the two White Houses in front of that (apple?) tree.

    Your designs looks really good Skyrim-mrp! :thumbup:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looking good. A fountain may look nice :-)
    :thumbup: where do u think it will look good?

    + 1 Adding a fountain is a good idea. :D I'd put it in between the two White Houses in front of that (apple?) tree.

    Your designs looks really good Skyrim-mrp! :thumbup:
    thank you. Iv got to becareful because the steps are there. Do u think I should remove the flowers and bench to fit in the fountain but still leave from for the steps?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looking good. A fountain may look nice :-)
    :thumbup: where do u think it will look good?

    + 1 Adding a fountain is a good idea. :D I'd put it in between the two White Houses in front of that (apple?) tree.

    Your designs looks really good Skyrim-mrp! :thumbup:
    thank you. Iv got to becareful because the steps are there. Do u think I should remove the flowers and bench to fit in the fountain but still leave from for the steps?

    I like the bench there. Anyway to make it fit? Got to have the bench to sit an enjoy the fountain. 8)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looking good. A fountain may look nice :-)
    :thumbup: where do u think it will look good?

    + 1 Adding a fountain is a good idea. :D I'd put it in between the two White Houses in front of that (apple?) tree.

    Your designs looks really good Skyrim-mrp! :thumbup:
    thank you. Iv got to becareful because the steps are there. Do u think I should remove the flowers and bench to fit in the fountain but still leave from for the steps?

    I like the bench there. Anyway to make it fit? Got to have the bench to sit an enjoy the fountain. 8)
    haha that is true I'm gona see if it can fit lol
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looking good. A fountain may look nice :-)
    :thumbup: where do u think it will look good?

    + 1 Adding a fountain is a good idea. :D I'd put it in between the two White Houses in front of that (apple?) tree.

    Your designs looks really good Skyrim-mrp! :thumbup:
    thank you. Iv got to becareful because the steps are there. Do u think I should remove the flowers and bench to fit in the fountain but still leave from for the steps?

    I like the bench there. Anyway to make it fit? Got to have the bench to sit an enjoy the fountain. 8)
    haha that is true I'm gona see if it can fit lol
    It seems that you are getting very good advices. Looking good, can't wait to see it with the fountain. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!