EA Forums - Banner

Skyrim-Mrp: Suggestions and feedback II

124Next

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    image.jpg

iv had to remove the apple tree in the right hand garden as it was obstructing the view of the fountain. So whats he verdict I think it looks good :thumbup: what do u guys think? And what do you think bout the pavement? I'm not too keen on it but I not have anything I could use a pathway tho :? As I'm already using the stick fences :shock:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    image.jpg

iv had to remove the apple tree in the right hand garden as it was obstructing the view of the fountain. So whats he verdict I think it looks good :thumbup: what do u guys think? And what do you think bout the pavement? I'm not too keen on it but I not have anything I could use a pathway tho :? As I'm already using the stick fences :shock:

Could you center the fountain so it's diagonal with the apple tree? (It would also be diagonal with the corners of your hedges.) Looking good! :D
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Could you center the fountain so it's diagonal with the apple tree? (It would also be diagonal with the corners of your hedges.) Looking good! :D
    :lol: nice one iv centred. You think it looks better ?

image.jpg
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Indys2nd wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

:lol: nice one iv centred. You think it looks better ?

image.jpg

:thumbup: Perfect!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited August 2013
    Haha nice one. Thank all again for you help. Now iv got to think iv the next building to do hehe iv got alot in storage :lol: 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!