EA Forums - Banner

Can't play game, characters stuck in daily tasks for over a week!!!

2Next

Replies

• @KLmaker
    when you have hundreds of characters stuck in a building and can release them over and over to get the cash and xp, you fill up the xp meter which triggers either a level up which comes with a donut, or if they are at max level 939, it will trigger a bonus box where they can get up to 3 donuts each time. If they have a high bonus and the xp collider on, they can keep this going for a long time and get hundreds of donuts.
  • KLmaker
    744 posts Member
    @KLmaker
    when you have hundreds of characters stuck in a building and can release them over and over to get the cash and xp, you fill up the xp meter which triggers either a level up which comes with a donut, or if they are at max level 939, it will trigger a bonus box where they can get up to 3 donuts each time. If they have a high bonus and the xp collider on, they can keep this going for a long time and get hundreds of donuts.

That all makes perfectly understandable sense, but what I don't understand is, if they are stuck on a 8hr task for example, (I cannot remember how long the task is that was stated), and you were able to monitor the game more often than that, let's say every 4hrs for example.

You send everyone off, 4 hours later you collect and repeat.

Granted whether you do them manually or using the Employment Office it will be a lot slower than using Daily Challenge, which is quick, easy and efficient.

But even with the inefficiencies, with 2 lots of 4 hrs with the colider on and a high bonus, I imagine it would bring in more $ and XP than all doing 8hr DC tasks under the same circumstances, albeit taking longer.

Obviously you wouldn't set them all on 8hr tasks anyway instead as the inefficiencies would make it uneconomical, slow and tedious for starters.
    But what if you were able to do it every 4hrs or 1hr, wouldn't that bring in bigger rewards?

Or am I missing something else here?
    Does all of them being on a DC bring in extra XP?
    Is there increased bonus %?

Obviously, if they were replaced with everyone doing longer jobs then it would be lower.
    Does my question or description make sense, it makes perfect sense to me, but then serial killers probably thought the same as well.
  • @KLmaker when the characters are released over and over it is by going in and out of town repeatedly with no wait. So you can make millions of game cash and hundreds of donuts in a few hours of doing it.
  • KLmaker
    744 posts Member
    edited March 27
    Not exactly the answer I was looking for, nevermind, but I think I know what you mean.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • 1EllieG7294
    1865 posts Member
    edited March 27
    If you are just asking about tasks in general yes shorter tasks make more money if you consistently reset them on time. Four 1hour tasks will make more than One 4 hour task.
  • If you are just asking about tasks in general yes shorter tasks make more money if you consistently reset them on time. Four 1hour tasks will make more than One 4 hour task.

This post has gone off on a tangent.

I assumed when characters were stuck in a task, they completed that task no matter how long it was. And I could not understand why someone would redo it over and over when there are more lucrative options.

But going by the previous post where you typed, "With no wait", I assume that as soon as the characters have gone off, you go to Other Springfield or a friend and then come straight back, a total time of a few minutes, where you will find thumbs up at the location as all those tasks have completed, instead of x number of hours.
    And you repeat that as often as you like, am I right???
    If so, I have never experienced it and didn't understand it.
  • yes you can repeat as long as you want to, that is why it is such a lucrative glitch. :)