EA Forums - Banner

bravewall awesome sig artist

Prev1
Pretty sweet looking

Replies

  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Slightly terrifying.

    That's really cool, nice work!
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks good :)

    The writing for your user name could use a white outline, or something, to help it stand out a bit clearer.....maybe...but then again, maybe not...
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Very eye catching and original :lol:
  • HawleyBDB
    1018 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks great man, really like it :D
    Username: KidHawley
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Very good indeed almost quite terrifying ;)

    tumblr_mjw1xxXQ6T1s14h9co1_500.gif

    Think it all works very well :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thanks all guys I feel like a kid with a new ipad lol

    mwdalton wrote:
    Looks good :)

    The writing for your user name could use a white outline, or something, to help it stand out a bit clearer.....maybe...but then again, maybe not...

    you mean the black letters in my sig? ill have to ask bravewall the expert see what he says thanks for the advice
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Nicely done! 8)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Very cool and creepy.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    You should center it. Put [ center ] [/ center] without the spaces.

    CBG is really freaking me out :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    You should center it. Put [ center ] [/ center] without the spaces.

    CBG is really freaking me out :)

    Sideshow bob is the worst :P and yes defo center the sig so glad someone else mentioned it and not me again Emoticon38.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks awesome!! Great job!!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think bravewall has done a great job, however I'm going to be honest and say I don't like it.
    I personally find the subject matter too scary and inappropriate for this sort of forum. Please don't hate, you asked for opinions and I've given mine
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    I think bravewall has done a great job, however I'm going to be honest and say I don't like it.
    I personally find the subject matter too scary and inappropriate for this sort of forum. Please don't hate, you asked for opinions and I've given mine

    Vegetarians/ jews / muslims may find your sig scary in the same vein... :)

    To each their own I guess :) I personally love the signature and think it is unique and creative.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Thanks all guys I feel like a kid with a new ipad lol

    mwdalton wrote:
    Looks good :)

    The writing for your user name could use a white outline, or something, to help it stand out a bit clearer.....maybe...but then again, maybe not...

    you mean the black letters in my sig? ill have to ask bravewall the expert see what he says thanks for the advice
    mmm i don't know. I tried to stay true to the walking dead TV posters. I found the actual font, and colours. If I gave it a white outline, it probably wouldn't look as authentic.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Maybe the OP should edit his post and make it a poll

    1) Like the sig

    2) Hmm not so keen

    :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    I think bravewall has done a great job, however I'm going to be honest and say I don't like it.
    I personally find the subject matter too scary and inappropriate for this sort of forum. Please don't hate, you asked for opinions and I've given mine

    sorry you feel that way dude your bacons cool lol
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    You should center it. Put [ center ] [/ center] without the spaces.

    CBG is really freaking me out :)

    hahaha I like CBG too Ill center it now
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    Bravewall wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Thanks all guys I feel like a kid with a new ipad lol

    mwdalton wrote:
    Looks good :)

    The writing for your user name could use a white outline, or something, to help it stand out a bit clearer.....maybe...but then again, maybe not...

    you mean the black letters in my sig? ill have to ask bravewall the expert see what he says thanks for the advice
    mmm i don't know. I tried to stay true to the walking dead TV posters. I found the actual font, and colours. If I gave it a white outline, it probably wouldn't look as authentic.

    your the artist bravewall your decision lol I like it as it is and I think people know me already hahaha

    thanks mwdalton for your advice I appreciate man you gave it some thought
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:
    I think bravewall has done a great job, however I'm going to be honest and say I don't like it.
    I personally find the subject matter too scary and inappropriate for this sort of forum. Please don't hate, you asked for opinions and I've given mine

    sorry you feel that way dude your bacons cool lol

    Cheers, Thanks for understanding.

    @Justin I've had this sig a while and no one has complained. I have had nothing but positive comments from fellow forumites. If anyone does feel strongly against it please pm me and I will consult a mod as to how to proceed
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    Thanks all guys I feel like a kid with a new ipad lol

    mwdalton wrote:
    Looks good :)

    The writing for your user name could use a white outline, or something, to help it stand out a bit clearer.....maybe...but then again, maybe not...

    you mean the black letters in my sig? ill have to ask bravewall the expert see what he says thanks for the advice
    mmm i don't know. I tried to stay true to the walking dead TV posters. I found the actual font, and colours. If I gave it a white outline, it probably wouldn't look as authentic.

    your the artist bravewall your decision lol I like it as it is and I think people know me already hahaha

    thanks mwdalton for your advice I appreciate man you gave it some thought

    That's ok....I'm on my iPad now, and the contrast is actually much clearer, and better...stoopid work computers...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!