EA Forums - Banner

bravewall awesome sig artist

2Next

Replies

• shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:

@Justin I've had this sig a while and no one has complained. I have had nothing but positive comments from fellow forumites. If anyone does feel strongly against it please pm me and I will consult a mod as to how to proceed

I hope you're joking
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

@Justin I've had this sig a while and no one has complained. I have had nothing but positive comments from fellow forumites. If anyone does feel strongly against it please pm me and I will consult a mod as to how to proceed

I hope you're joking

So do I!! It was a joke :)
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited July 2013
    Im slightly afraid of it.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

I hope you're joking

Actually I was being serious. I'd like to think anyone would do the same if they were in that situation.
    Glad you like the gif though :-)
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

I hope you're joking

I like your sig man willie tossing homer away is so cool
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited July 2013
    DahnnnY1 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

I hope you're joking

I like your sig man willie tossing homer away is so cool

+1
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!