EA Forums - Banner

What is your favorite ...

Prev1
Yes, Bad dream house is a bit flashy, liked it first time but soon went off it.
My favourite is Hanks volcano and secondly the cooling towers of the power plant when in operation, thirdly the search lights of the penitentiary.

Replies

• Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2012
    Aztec Theatre
  • xDaft_Punk
    152 posts
    edited November 2012
    Homer807 wrote:
    Aztec Theatre

What does the Aztec Theater do? I've been thinking about buying this building for some reason.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2012
    xDaft_Punk wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    Aztec Theatre

What does the Aztec Theater do? I've been thinking about buying this building for some reason.

Not that much.. I bought it because it looks awesome.. I just love how it looks =].
  • xDaft_Punk
    152 posts
    edited November 2012
    Homer807 wrote:
    xDaft_Punk wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    Aztec Theatre

Not that much.. I bought it because it looks awesome.. I just love how it looks =].

Yeh that is the reason I wanna buy it too but I also want to get Bumble Bee Man but I don't use real money for the game >_<
  • Blobulle
    59 posts
    edited November 2012
    The Van Houten House.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I do like the observatory, but that is because my mind is in the gutter, the damn thing is just so, so phallic and when it opens and a telescope comes out I crack up. Otherwise I love seeing Otto sleeping one off on the van. For the non-premium I would have to go with Penitentiary lights. Least favorite, well I guess that would be BDH as well, bit too garish, but I guess yes, that would be a nightmare.
  • Jameh20
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    I love the bad dream house :D
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited November 2012
    I like the lawn chair.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    Moe's Tavern is the one with the rat crawling on top of it right? My game still won't connect to server so I'm starting to forget what the buildings look like :(
    As for ones I don't have, I love Otto's bus and the volcano lair. When I'm waiting for characters to complete their tasks I visit friends with nice towns, so I always zoom in and look at all the fine details and click on all the buildings to hear the sound effects. This game is rather pleasing to the senses, if only they'd put half the work and energy into fixing the bugs :roll:
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited November 2012
    I love the Bad Dream House. It's a shame I can't send any character there for jobs anymore :(

I also like the Volcano Lair when Hank Scorpio is in there & Springfield Elementary when Skinner is a cross guard
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    im partial to the volcano ...
    Spring field downs blows the big one though.. :twisted:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    It annoys me when buildings don't have an animation when a character's on a task there. The haircut place could have the rotating barber's sign for instance. Frink's lab is my favourite animation though and I like the Observatory, Aztec Theatre and Gilded Truffle animations.
  • BlankVerse99
    51 posts
    edited December 2012
    sonny1618 wrote:
    It annoys me when buildings don't have an animation when a character's on a task there. The haircut place could have the rotating barber's sign for instance.

Some of the building have fairly subtle animations when someone's inside. For example, look at the windows of the City Hall when Mayor Quimby is there.
  • jazzthierry
    293 posts
    edited December 2012
    I like prof. Frink and building the most because i study modern physics and of course the particle collider and my observatory :). Like the cooling towers, town hall, mapple store...too. But Frink is my favorite ! So much laughing when he rides his flying bike, lol !!! I also love the ability to have burns read the necronomicon, wich really doesn't exists ;)
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    Volcano.

Lair.

So awesome the laws of grammar and coherent sentence structure do not apply.
  • Mr_Blakery
    48 posts
    edited December 2012
    I also love the ability to have burns read the necronomicon, wich really doesn't exists ;)

Or does it ?? Lawl

I also love Frink. "Oh good Glaven" is one of my favorite sayings lol

• lariatg
    94 posts
    edited December 2012
    FTYzA.png

Enough said.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    lariatg wrote:
    FTYzA.png

Enough said.

I concur !!
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited December 2012
    I also love the Bad Dream House, I wish you could still use it for jobs or animate it!

I also like the cooling towers and the penitentiary spotlights.

I think the above person is right that not all buildings animate, sometimes it's a really subtle window, but what does the retirement castle do for example?
  • Jeremyfc55
    4 posts
    edited March 2013
    xDaft_Punk wrote:
    Homer807 wrote:
    Aztec Theatre

When a character is doing a task there, the sign puts on little "light show"

My favorite building in the progression is Channel 6.
    My favorite building outside the progression is Sir Putt A Lot's Merrie Club Fun Centre
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.