EA Forums - Banner

Update - 23rd July

Prev1
Nothing for me.

Are you on Android? There was an android bug fix update this week some people got.

If not, just another mysterious ghost update we get from time to time

Replies

• Dinah7277
    69 posts
    edited July 2013
    No update for me, but now my hopes are getting up!
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Nothing for me.

Are you on Android? There was an android bug fix update this week some people got.

Nope, I'm an apple ****! :mrgreen:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Nothing for me.

Lol. You and me both :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Damn you lol You got me all excited then for a min i even took my phone off charge and paused True Lies to check this.....and nothing! :twisted:

No update for me :(

WhyWouldYouDoThat.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Damn you lol You got me all excited then for a min i even took my phone off charge and paused True Lies to check this.....and nothing! :twisted:

No update for me :(

WhyWouldYouDoThat.gif

Haha sorry mate! It wasn't a fake thread tho, to intentionally cause excitement! I genuinely did get a mini update! :D

Hopefully this Thursday will have something cos next Thursday I'm away with work for 2 days and putting my other half in charge of TSTO! I don't want her to enjoy the new stuff before me!! :shock: by which I of course mean "I love her lots" :wink::lol:
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I just had an update of 108meg or something (think that was it, certainly no more than 126meg) I checked through the game and the only thing that's different is that now my Radioactive Man billboard is no longer limited time 8)

Anyone else had this update? :?

Ps: I got majorly excited when it started updating - thought Krustyland / level 32 was kicking in! :cry:

Was the Radioactive Man billboard a limited time item to begin with?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    The Radioactive Man Billboard was never "Limited Time" only

The update you got was probably mostly bug fixes or a upcoming patch for the upcoming Level 32
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

Haha sorry mate! It wasn't a fake thread tho, to intentionally cause excitement! I genuinely did get a mini update! :D

Hopefully this Thursday will have something cos next Thursday I'm away with work for 2 days and putting my other half in charge of TSTO! I don't want her to enjoy the new stuff before me!! :shock: by which I of course mean "I love her lots" :wink::lol:

HAHA you know that know you have mentioned you are going away thats exactly when the update will land 1wc01R2.gif
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    It definitely was time limited! 100% sure, zero doubt about it! I bought 2 straight away specifically cos they were time limited (I only buy decorations if they're time limited, it's my rule!)
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    It definitely was time limited! 100% sure, zero doubt about it! I bought 2 straight away specifically cos they were time limited (I only buy decorations if they're time limited, it's my rule!)

Then your update was probably to fix that glitch in your game, because it's not a limited time item.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited July 2013
    I doubt they'll give us level 32 yet since the normal (not sped up) time to complete level 31 hasn't passed yet. I've noticed that level updates usually come a day or two (or three) after the previous update has finished.

This does not pertain to the "special" updates...like whacking day, etc.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    no update here :?
  • Kizenix
    298 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    You cleared data on your android device causing it to re Download to current point

Don't believe me? Go settings app tsto clear data play game oo 100+ update

I done too many times :/
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Kizenix wrote:
    You cleared data on your android device causing it to re Download to current point

Don't believe me? Go settings app tsto clear data play game oo 100+ update

I done too many times :/

Except that they aren't on Android.....
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    The billboard was never a limited item for me. You could probably look at my thread "level 31 just went live" and see screenshots of the buy menu for radioactive man billboard and see it doesn't have limited time underneath it
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    I could have sworn the billboard was limited on my game.....Just checked and nope i was wrong it not limited at all :? If i hadnt of checked i would have bet money on it that it was :lol:
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited July 2013
    Damnit now i have to see about mine!
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Damnit now i have to see about mine!

It's not Limited Time for anyone. Never has been. It's never been mentioned on any of the number of TSTO websites I look at. OP just simply made a mistake.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Maybe it wasn't 'Limited', maybe it was just 'New', before.

They're displayed in the same place underneath it, so easy mistake to make.
  • Holli537
    186 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Nothing for me.

I used to be... then my fiance bought Google tablets and we just got HTC One phones (which are awesome... and replaced my iPhone)

Although I am currently posting from a Macbook Pro, lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!