EA Forums - Banner

🏔️☃️❄️WINTER❄️☃️🏔️

ZennGlenn
1723 posts Member
edited January 2020
u3dy1zrvst0g.jpgDEAREST FOOLISH EA:
Apparently 7 years of annual notifications, cases, & lengthy intellectual phone conversations are overlooked, forgotten, ignored, or are simply of no concern for any level of respectable logic for the fact that WINTER DOES NOT END UNTIL MARCH, LET ALONE INSTANTLY W/OUT ANY TRANSITION!!! 🔚

Post edited by ZennGlenn on

Replies

• It's 68f/20c here right now. By the end of the week it will drop below freezing. So Springfield appears to be suffering the same erratic weather patterns as the rest of the country.
  • Castiel19x
    4241 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Have you tried phoning customer service to complain ?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Castiel19x wrote: »

:# NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, DISCUSSIONS & CASES :#

mwc830968cuq.gif
  • You've heard of nuclear winter? YOU know what to do.... be837a1b8eafcc1e8a7014b1aedaf772.jpg
  • ZennGlenn wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »

:# NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, DISCUSSIONS & CASES :#

C539ZRv

Keep trying
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    You've heard of nuclear winter? YOU know what to do.... be837a1b8eafcc1e8a7014b1aedaf772.jpg
  • PotBellyPigeon
    448 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    One way to keep the snow for those who want the snow to go and the snow to stay for a while longer would be to have permanent snow tiles that act like pavement or fills out gaps in the grass. Also maybe have a decoration to make the snow fall on the screen for a few seconds. I'd like to keep the snow in my Christmas area since the grass patches and non winter ice tiles make it look like there has been rain in my Christmas area. At least with the 47 weeks in the year with spring, summer and autumn there was 5 weeks of snow in the game.
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    torin8337 wrote: »
    One way to keep the snow for those who want the snow to go and the snow to stay for a while longer... At least with the 47 weeks in the year with spring, summer and autumn there was 5 weeks of snow in the game.

Decent thoughts there, but it just VERY SINCERELY seems entirely appropriate to have the snow thru the Valentine's update, & ideally til St Pat's😏

DEAREST FOOLISH EA:
    Apparently 7 years of annual notifications, cases, & lengthy intellectual phone conversations are overlooked, forgotten, ignored, or are simply of no concern for any level of respectable logic for the fact that WINTER DOES NOT END UNTIL MARCH, LET ALONE INSTANTLY W/OUT ANY TRANSITION!!! 🔚

Here in Southern California our high local mountains get winter snow, but all it takes is a few days of high pressure and/or Santa Ana winds and the snow is gone. The ski resorts manufacture snow at night to stay in business, but my lawn is greenest in January and February. :)
  • KLmaker
    1435 posts Member
    Global warming, duh. ;)>:);)
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    ZennGlenn wrote: »

DEAREST FOOLISH EA:
    ... INSTANTLY W/OUT ANY TRANSITION!!! 🔚

Here in Southern California... but my lawn is greenest in January and February. :)

B) Am well aware of our SoCal scenario over here in West LA, but orig from the NE, so my angst stems from overall appreciation of seasons, science / logic (doesn't end mid Jan🤪& immediately go green), & desire to enjoy Springfield virtual Winter w/appropriate additional groovy graphics👌

DEAREST FOOLISH EA:

Here in Southern California... but my lawn is greenest in January and February. :)

B) Am well aware of our SoCal scenario over here in West LA, but orig from the NE, so my angst stems from overall appreciation of seasons, science / logic (doesn't end mid Jan🤪& immediately go green), & desire to enjoy Springfield virtual Winter w/appropriate additional groovy graphics👌

I can appreciate that. It would be fun to have a post-snow Springfield dripping with mud and rain. Are there any Simpsons episodes with that kind of weather to inspire the devs? How about mudslides? :)
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited January 2020

DEAREST FOOLISH EA:

B) Am well aware of our SoCal scenario.... desire to enjoy Springfield virtual Winter w/appropriate additional groovy graphics👌

I can appreciate that. It would be fun to have a post-snow Springfield dripping with mud and rain. Are there any Simpsons episodes with that kind of weather to inspire the devs? How about mudslides? :)

Well, I simply quote one of my previous annual rants to perfectly answer that query...

There are PLENTY OPPORTUNITIES for mini events thru Valentines & Saint Pats for sleet & rain graphics, culminating w/ a glorious canon🌀'HURRICANE EVENT'🌀, for PROPER SEASONAL TRANSITION!!!😉

wW9Dwvy.jpg

... As I've noted for 7 years both here & directly to EA... EA... EA.... (Echo- Echo- Echo)🔊📢🔊

....The most ideal scenario, riding a nice TRANSITION b/w SEASONS is:
    ▪️3-6 week mini event/s retaining Winter, as usual thru at least end of Jan, or better yet Valentines...
    ▪️Next event St Pat's, still w/in Winter phase for ideal opportunity w/ a canon super event:

🎼'The🌀Huuurricaaane'🎼🙃
    fwnBwLy.jpg
    ...opportunity for new f/x w/ ❄️snow, 🌨️sleet, & then ⛈️rain for realistic 🌫️🌈seasonal transitions! 🌈🌫️
    ydhfPoa.jpg
    Magnificent🤪mayhem ensues
    VeL38Fj.jpg
    ...w/Hurricane & flood festivities for town clean-up / rebuild tasks, incl visiting neiboreenos for help not utilized in quite a while😉
    1NWAteH.jpg

🏔️...Sooo, once again, there you have it... How about finally implementing all this EA???😏❄️... Meanwhile, my Disapproving😈Squirrel remains in permanent disapproval🔚

Post edited by ZennGlenn on
  • ^^^
    giphy.gif
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    ...ehhhhhh

bD27jTY.jpg