EA Forums - Banner

Characters group's name

The group where old characters (president Lisa, Moocher Bart, etc) are located is called interdimensional travellers. Two L

The new grup, with this event three characters is called interdimensional travelers. One L.

Another simple correction EA will not ever correct. never. :)

Replies

• aabcampos wrote: »
    The group where old characters (president Lisa, Moocher Bart, etc) are located is called interdimensional travellers. Two L

The new grup, with this event three characters is called interdimensional travelers. One L.

Another simple correction EA will not ever correct. never. :)

Kind of like your first group was spelled with an O and the second without an O. :D
    Sorry I could not resist.
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • tapaddict1027
    70 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    They JUST removed the hyphen from "clean-up", didn't you see the change report? They get to things eventually. But obviously the to-do list is pretty long.

• I didn't notice until this event which the first character group used the two ls in "Interdimensional Travellers" but the new one only uses one l. I would've thought that they used Travelers instead of Travellers since EA are based in the US, also the Time Traveling Toaster event used one l on it. I think it might get corrected but not anytime soon since it seems not many people have noticed it.
  • It's spelled doughnuts....

I'm just gonna leave that there and get some popcorn...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...