EA Forums - Banner

An odd thought.

You sir, deserve KFC.

Replies

• Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Not an odd thought at all. I think it would be extremely hard to pull off, but if done well, would be very cool. How animated are you talking? Characters walking around town on tasks? Building animations and all?

Edit: the sig Cows! The sig! :thumbup:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Not an odd thought at all. I think it would be extremely hard to pull off, but if done well, would be very cool. How animated are you talking? Characters walking around town on tasks? Building animations and all?

As many building animations, animated decorations (like fireworks) and characters on still outdoor tasks (like Smithers whipping :) ).
    You sir, deserve KFC.

I agree completely :D.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    I would do one myself if I knew how. It sounds like a fun project. It would take so long though, new characters and buildings being added all the time, and then there's Krustyland..
  • HawleyBDB
    893 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    That would be awesome man, is that possible?
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    You sir, deserve KFC.

KFC? Kentucky Fried Cow?

Been intruiged by your name since I first saw it. I asssume you live on a dairy farm. You are in Ireland after all and there are a lot of cows in Ireland. Somebody has to look after their udders. :wink:

My father is from Louth, by the way.

Peace.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!