EA Forums - Banner

How close are you?

I've never had a decent build up, every time I get okay an update or land buying happens.
Guess that what happens when you start late.

Replies

• dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited July 2013
    It took me less than a month to get back to around 1.2 million. It would have been sooner, but I rarely send anyone on tasks.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't really judge my main town because it has millions and I keep forgetting how much lol so I don't notice if it goes up or down. My kids' abandoned town is a different story. It hovers around 500K, it dipped down pretty low with Squidport and Wolfcastle. I got just enough beach/water front to cram together Squidport and that town just went over 500K again.

So I've managed to get everything (on tile 35 and everything built but still need more land/water/beach) and get the money back.

Bring on the next updates!
  • Sonos1982
    120 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just got back to where I started, BUT I have also bought all the land and the Escalator and done a lot of redesign.

If you would add all that up I would probably have another 3 million
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lost alot then built some back up then wolfcastle too a big chunk too
    i am about 200K from where i started prior to squidport but i did get a few more land plots
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Given enough time, money is not an issue. Donuts however... :(
  • jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    How close am I? As close as a lingerie shop without a front window.

Couldn't resist, sorry :)
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited July 2013
    Most i have had was 3.2m then wolfcastle took it down too 2.6m,
    Now im upto 3.6m the most i have had
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I know that feeling. Thankfully, the long time between updates allowed me to build up cash again. Have close to $ 10M now. Ready for the giant toilet! :)
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm on android, so started late. My main town finally can get close to 1 mil. But updates keep draining my $, and I'm at max level, but am nowhere near to owning all the land.
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited July 2013
    I have to say that squidport hasent affected my cash flow at all. I have all the land and had plenty of time to save when there wasn't any updates for a while. Sitting on 42,000,000 ATM.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    My main town is swimming in cash, no problem there, my second town I can't even afford to raise the tree hugging stars, today I've won a tree on my weekly mystery box and got real excited! :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    I cant remember what i was on before SP landed :? but i know either way i am on more than what i started with back then :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • bamelb
    45 posts
    edited July 2013
    I can't wait until I've bought all the land so I can actually generate some spare money. At the moment, all my money's gone towards buying land. I don't know how I've been playing since October and still haven't got very far haha.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!