EA Forums - Banner

Just got my second Land Token from DC's of the year.

KLmaker
1440 posts Member
edited February 2020
I cannot remember the first three Daily Challenges, but Cletus had to de-louse the young-uns on Wednesday and a 1hr weather report on Thursday, and as a result, I now have my first Land Token of the year.

I reckon I will either get the 2nd one in August if I get two this year, or if I should be lucky enough to get 3, then, I think the 2nd one will be in May; I need about 350 for a project I want to do, so it could only take me about 117 years to get the land I want, I think I might be too busy that year to do it???

I hope they bring the GGR back soon, it could be more than 150 donuts but please not real cash, or at least not until I can afford it anyway, which is not in the foreseeable future.
Post edited by KLmaker on

Replies

• Endeavor to persevere.
  • Is it not available anymore? I “cheated” and bought all tokens 🙃
  • Is it not available anymore? I “cheated” and bought all tokens 🙃

How can you buy all tokens?

• How can you buy all tokens?

If you rush GGR, it's 12 D's a token...
  • PotBellyPigeon
    451 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    It has been a year plus an extra week since Golden Goose Realty left the store so really by now it or something else that produces land tokens should be here soon. I got 3 land tokens so far from daily challenges and should be due another one in the next few days. I hope there isn't a limit on how many tokens you can get from daily challenges.

Edit: Just got 3 donuts from completing 5 challenges and the new set of 5 challenges is rewarding me a land token, I should have it by Tuesday.
    Post edited by PotBellyPigeon on

• How can you buy all tokens?

If you rush GGR, it's 12 D's a token...

Ahhh havent got it so cant do that. Hoped you found a way to do it without GGR
  • If they’d release more land I’d be more inclined to spend money. I’m finding it hard to do anything right now without doing some creative town editing. Having said that, I really enjoy creating interesting stuff in my town and without land to work with I’m just find ways to jam it all together. Disappointing...
  • KLmaker
    1440 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Just got my second Land Token from Daily Challenges, I don't think I have ever had that, ever.

Now why didn't I bother to record all the other "Claims" in between these two, it could have provided me with a pattern to what prizes are paying out and I could have capitalised on that.