EA Forums - Banner

What to buy with doughnuts

Save 700-900 donuts for Krustyland (need less to get 1 of each).

Then, list your current premium items so that I can recommend what I would get :).

Replies

• iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Save 700-900 donuts for Krustyland (need less to get 1 of each).

Then, list your current premium items so that I can recommend what I would get :).

I have 0 premium items.. Oh wait the burning bush and hammock LOL
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    In that case, I would get these.

Community centre for Jasper (150 spent)
    Frink's Lab (300 spent)
    Duff brewery (490 spent)
    Schoolbus (610 spent)
    Open air stage (770 spent). Would buy this as it is a cool building and has some good tasks
    Film set (990 spent)
    And Krustylu Studios (1130 spent)

All but the stage come with decent characters with cool outdoor tasks. Along with the donuts for Krustyland, this should leave you with around 600 donuts for the future.

Disclaimer: These are my opinions :D.
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    I might get duff as duffman is my fav char, any more ideas?
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited July 2013
    Lots and lots of nukes.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Buy 2600 white fence sections
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Personally I wouldn't bother with the Open air stage, there's much better ways of spending 160 donuts! I wish I hadn't bought mine...

School bus, Duff brewery, Frinks lab, planet hype, film set, Ferris wheel, Krustylu studios, sprawlmart are all a millions times better IMO
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Personally I wouldn't bother with the Open air stage, there's much better ways of spending 160 donuts! I wish I hadn't bought mine...

opYMJ.gif

:shock: I like having the stage :) Mainly for the B-Sharps :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

opYMJ.gif

:shock: I like having the stage :) Mainly for the B-Sharps :thumbup:

Only ever had Sideshow Mel on there! And I only put him on there so it's not essentially going to waste! Lol I think it should have it's own pay out / percentage bonus tbh :?
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited July 2013
    Use some to invest in your future by buying some bonus boosting premium items. The best you can get all work out at 20 donuts per extra 1% on cash and xp points.
    They are:
    White fence pieces
    Ch6 van
    Basketball game
    Homer hammock
    Mini nuke
    Police car
    Burns limo

The worst value item is the ambulance at £60 per 1%

Police cars look great gathered around lard lad :wink:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Buy chicken,bacon and cake :shock: :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited July 2013
    If you are going after premium characters Frink is a must. SVT is a hard worker and just wants to make his parents proud. The next two that I plan on getting are Otto and Dr. Nick.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited July 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:

I love it! But he's boycotted bacon over his hatred of that Donnelly guy. Poor, poor bacon.
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:

I love it! But he's boycotted bacon over his hatred of that Donnelly guy. Poor, poor bacon.

Just no
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Use some to invest in your future by buying some bonus boosting premium items. The best you can get all work out at 20 donuts per extra 1% on cash and xp points.
    They are:
    White fence pieces
    Ch6 van
    Basketball game
    Homer hammock
    Mini nuke
    Police car
    Burns limo

The worst value item is the ambulance at £60 per 1%

Police cars look great gathered around lard lad :wink:
    Go with some of these, some of the premium buildings and characters might possibly come in mystery box during.
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think you said before that you aren't a high level yet.
    So I'd avoid the Stage for now. Wait till you have everyone who can use it. Specifically Agnes Skinner is needed to do the 10 hour task.
    I really like the air stage but its missing an 8 hour task so the Skinners doing a 10 hour is the only thing I can do with it in the evenings.
    Same with the Film Studio. I really like it but until you are level 31 it is a waste.

Duffman is a good one! And I agree with the comments above, Frink is excellent.
    I'm a fan of Mel and Krusty Lu studios too.

One of my favourite tasks is Hank Scorpio and the Flamethrower :) I don't remember if he has good rate of return on his tasks.

I'd possibly look into some of the bonus decorations that do stuff.
    Like the Channel 6 satellite dish and the news van. These will unlock tasks for the Channel 6 building.
    The bashed up car gives nelson a 30min task and the cannon gives Mel a 30min task.
    The hot tub has a 10 hour task for Fat Tony once you get him.
    Amazingly Homer doesn't EVER use his hammock...

How far along is your Squidport? I love the look of my Ferris Wheel in it, but if you still don't have much space you may not want to buy it right now, maybe wait until you have more space. (Although, saying that, it doesn't take up much space and it has a 10 hour shared task for Smithers and Burns:))

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    maybe you could speed up the Simpsons house 1300 times
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited July 2013
    I've been torn for awhile between Krusty Lu and the Community Center. The first thing I ever bought was the Aztec, I just love how it looks, even though it didn't come with a character. I love Otto and the bus as well.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    firesoul19 wrote:
    I've been torn for awhile between Krusty Lu and the Community Center. The first thing I ever bought was the Aztec, I just love how it looks, even though it didn't come with a character. I love Otto and the bus as well.

I really like Jasper. His one hour task with the huge lollipop and his dentures falling out is funny as is his 12 hour one, take incorrect medication.
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited July 2013
    Indys2nd wrote:
    firesoul19 wrote:

I really like Jasper. His one hour task with the huge lollipop and his dentures falling out is funny as is his 12 hour one, take incorrect medication.

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of people seem pretty enthusiastic about Jasper. :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!