Replies

• Wow...... :o
    ngf0rvjol3l2.jpeg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Wow...... :o
    ngf0rvjol3l2.jpeg

You can't purchase it a 2nd time. I tried :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • What does it do or say when you try to buy it again?
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • PotBellyPigeon
    469 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    A five week event, 4/5 prizes are new, increased totals on prizes plus Golden Goose Realty. It seems EA put more thought into this update shame about the item limit since it looks like it hasn't increased.
    Edit: Also note that the Practice Rink & Lewis Clark are in the mystery box and the store.
  • Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    What does it do or say when you try to buy it again?

vgetzDq.jpg
  • Completely underwhelmed by this update, the prizes are meh 😑 and it looks like I will be getting 48 donuts instead of a prize because the tokens in each act are useless to me, as I have everything in the mystery box. I do like the characters though, 5 from the prize tracks and four that you can purchase.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Rhinomix76 wrote: »

vgetzDq.jpg

Thanks
    Fear my pointy horn!

vgetzDq.jpg

Did you try Nuking ?
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

vgetzDq.jpg

Did you try Nuking ?

You first ;)
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    0Brooders0 wrote: »

vgetzDq.jpg

Did you try Nuking ?

You first ;)

giphy.gif
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I must say that my first reaction when I saw Dr. Hibbert on the update icon was "Oh NO! This is NOT the time for a Springfield virus update." Glad it's Black History Month instead.
  • Logged on, started 6s tasks to start event, then bart screen, spinning donut, back to bart screen then spinning donut. Good times
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • EA should invest some of that 2.8 billion they recently made into the game but there boss is like not a chance:
    giphy.gif
  • Boring boring boring. There's no new buildings except what you buy with donuts

• Castiel19x wrote: »
    EA should invest some of that 2.8 billion they recently made into the game but there boss is like not a chance:
    giphy.gif

Ha ha haaar! :D:D:D
  • This event seems a bit more donut heavy on rushing. But... still got it either way.

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that and thought "Dr Hibbert, urologist"
  • parkna1234
    126 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    To everyone who seems extraordinarily keen to say they're not racist at all- we GET IT. It was a joke, you're responding to a joke about forum activity. That's it. Try not to take everything so seriously.

Now, discuss the actual game. Thankyou.
  • Out of curiosity, is this the first time homer hasn't been on the splash screen?
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    This event seems a bit more donut heavy on rushing. But... still got it either way.

Yes, i spent around 700 donuts to rush and buy the building with character. Seems like a lot for the first act.