EA Forums - Banner

New sports area. Feedback appreciated

I think the newer one is a lot prettier but I think it needs a few parking lots? Sorry. :oops:

Replies

• gerrardjbuck
    174 posts
    edited July 2013
    It doesn't have that 'WOW' factor. I'd give it a 6/10
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I like it by the water. A lot of stadiums and areas are by the water.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    They both look good but the new version I think is better maybe a few tweaks needed cause not sure about the two left handed roadsters beings its suppose to be a limited version very small amount made in the Simpsons show, also the water in old version really looks good if you could combine elements from both think it'd be perfect
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013

I think the newer one is a lot prettier but I think it needs a few parking lots? Sorry. :oops:

Forgot to mention, that I need to finish my re-design to open up space for the parking lots :).
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited July 2013
    I like it a lot ! I placed the roadster at Wolfcastle's mansion but this is a nice spot too !
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Part 1 of my re-design. Had to move my Duff stadium and Colosseum and this what I ended up with. Used to left handed roadster to promote Radioactive Man :).

Thinking of adding the shrubs all the way around both buildings and using iron railings as entrances.

What do you think?

New
    9364059631_04e03e86b8_c.jpg

Original for comparison
    8744473615_62fb644755_c.jpg

I like how you put the roadsters as part of the decorations with the building! Well done! :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!