EA Forums - Banner

Version 2 of my sports area. Feedback appreciated.

:thumbup: looks really good i like it :D

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    sony1319 wrote:
    :thumbup: looks really good i like it :D

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looking good :D
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Thanks :). And also thanks for the suggestion of the roadster being rare. Two different rare items looks better :).
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Parking must be a nightmare.... :wink:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

Lol, the above area is going to be demolished to make space for that :lol:. Without my iPad, it is too much effort to do more than 1 a day, but my addiction must be fed :mrgreen:.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Thanks :). And also thanks for the suggestion of the roadster being rare. Two different rare items looks better :).

Ya since your putting it on display seems odd to have two rare items that are exact same together lol but having one on display there and one some where else like on docks that can be won or at burns since he likes to collect things or as other people put as a toy by stores would be good for your second one just so you didn't waste the donuts on two
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Ya since your putting it on display seems odd to have two rare items that are exact same together lol but having one on display there and one some where else like on docks that can be won or at burns since he likes to collect things or as other people put as a toy by stores would be good for your second one just so you didn't waste the donuts on two

Love it Sahl! I do think one roadster would look better, going off what Clarence said, but overall, phenomenal. Love the greenery.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    My eyesight is failing me. :shock: It wasn't until you pointed out that the cars were different that I picked up on that. It was like one of those "can you spot the difference games." I like the two rare game items together better. Nice work Sahl. :thumbup:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Lol, the above area is going to be demolished to make space for that :lol:. Without my iPad, it is too much effort to do more than 1 a day, but my addiction must be fed :mrgreen:.

I heard that mate! Hate not having my iPad available to re-arrange stuff!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!