EA Forums - Banner

Not being funny, but...

shaunareid wrote:
200 donuts for Kamp Krusty is way OTT! 120 maximum and I'd have definitely bought it! That would be fair too - in line with the film set + McBain skin! I know everyone loves KK and it was eagerly anticipated, but 200 donuts? No thanks, not this time! Too greedy EA, too greedy... :x [/quote

Wow, we get KK, cool. do we get is in the same map? are we getting new land?

Replies

• melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    I agree, it's defo overpriced. But I bought it :lol:
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited July 2013

I will soon too. Stupid EA...
  • lll3lucky
    543 posts Member
    edited July 2013

It is a bit steep!! I just hope it does not terminate on tasks like so many of the other buildings, because that would be a shame.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    they will continue to raise the prices if people continue to buy them.

it sucks because if sales started to fall they would probably lower prices.

what really sucks is that it could have cost 500 donuts and still people would buy it
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

what really sucks is that it could have cost 500 donuts and still people would buy it

Agreed! I'm doing my part I think by not bothering!

It would have to be 2 or 3 times the size that it is to justify the cost, or come with Jimbo as well as the Bart skin! Now THAT would have been worth 200 donuts! :mrgreen:
  • justincredib409
    230 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

It is a choice.. If you don't want to pay then don't.. EA have to make money some way or there would be no content updates... 200 donuts is about right. I feel kamp krusty with a free skin (additional jobs) is on par with volcano lair which also costs 200 donuts. I feel it is unlikely EA will ever charge 500 donuts for one item. If it is too expensive in your opinion then wait for a Gils sale in the future. Fingers crossed :thumbup:
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Definitely overpriced. I could get a building and a new, premium character for significantly less than that. I'll pass on it.

I think it being premium may be why they didn't release the decorations for it.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

It is a choice.. If you don't want to pay then don't.. EA have to make money some way or there would be no content updates... 200 donuts is about right. I feel kamp krusty with a free skin (additional jobs) is on par with volcano lair which also costs 200 donuts. I feel it is unlikely EA will ever charge 500 donuts for one item. If it is too expensive in your opinion then wait for a Gils sale in the future. Fingers crossed :thumbup:

EA is making loads of money on this game
    is this not their most profitable game
    they would make just as much money if they sold it for 120 donuts
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    No one can argue that it's not over priced. And it can't be compared to the Volcano Lair or Barney's because those came with a CHARACTER. Not a skin. I can't use Kamp Bart and Bart at the same time, but I can use Scorpio at the same time as all my other characters. Building/Skin combos should not be this expensive. 120, 150, fine. 200? That's a bit much. Smart business move however, they know how much we would all want Kamp Krusty, and that's why they jacked the price up. It's all about the demand. Oh, and I bought it as soon as I turned the game on, I mean come on, it's Kamp Krusty! Well played, EA, well played :)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    No one can argue that it's not over priced. And it can't be compared to the Volcano Lair or Barney's because those came with a CHARACTER. Not a skin. I can't use Kamp Bart and Bart at the same time, but I can use Scorpio at the same time as all my other characters. Building/Skin combos should not be this expensive. 120, 150, fine. 200? That's a bit much. Smart business move however, they know how much we would all want Kamp Krusty, and that's why they jacked the price up. It's all about the demand. Oh, and I bought it as soon as I turned the game on, I mean come on, it's Kamp Krusty! Well played, EA, well played :)

see you are one of the ones feeding them
    i have nothing against it but you most likely would have thought about it a couple seconds and bought it anyways even if it was 500 donuts
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thinking about adding a poll... "How much do you think Kamp Krusty is actually worth?"

What do you think?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!