Prev134
Yhhh Josh is Josh.

WKvUFtn.gif

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Huh, JoshSherer. :?:
    Only person in this forum that gives me weird vibes.
    And will certainly stay clear from now on. :shock:
    Delete this thread if you must but I just needed to air it out.
    what makes you say that mel? Has he done sumthing to you? Besides he's usually self?
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited July 2013
    what did he do?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    i actually think his complaints are basically just jokes trying to get people upset with him.
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Too much hate again. I enjoy every post he makes. The OP is starting to give me weird vibes, maybe he has a Josh crush?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i actually think his complaints are basically just jokes trying to get people upset with him.

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner :)

Most of Josh's complaints aren't unfounded. He just voices them in an absurd, ridiculous manner. That's his schtick. I don't care for the attacks on the mods, though.

That being said, there's people worse than him on here. Like 12 year olds who reference simpsons wiki as their bible, or people who start multiple threads about bacon. One bacon thread, fine. Did we really need two?
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner :)

Most of Josh's complaints aren't unfounded. He just voices them in an absurd, ridiculous manner. That's his schtick. I don't care for the attacks on the mods, though.

That being said, there's people worse than him on here. Like 12 year olds who reference simpsons wiki as their bible, or people who start multiple threads about bacon. One bacon thread, fine. Did we really need two?

They were completely different bacon threads. The first of course being people who deserved some, the second being about two types of bacon. Yes we needed them. And we'll need at least one of them in the future.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Most of Josh's complaints aren't unfounded. He just voices them in an absurd, ridiculous manner. That's his schtick.

Exactly. Josh is simply burnishing his creds as the self -appointed Forum Crank. For now, he's entertaining.
    I don't care for the attacks on the mods, though.

Well, that's a discussion to have, then. Are the mods above reproach? What if their actions are personal, rather than based on adherence to the rules?

We didn't need one.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Hey, you can never have too much bacon! the other thing, frankly I've had enough of. But I still get amusement out of it.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Hey, you can never have too much bacon! the other thing, frankly I've had enough of. But I still get amusement out of it.
    yes but it's the very same people crying about O.T :lol::mrgreen:
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Correction Shay: You didn't need one. All that took part, and the several members that sent me PMs about how funny it was did. I was also mocking the suck up chicken thread, so if there's a finger to point it cannot be at me...... or bacon. You have played The Fool.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

yes but it's the very same people crying about O.T :lol::mrgreen:

confused, I am
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013
    shakillomd wrote:
    Yhhh Josh is Josh.

WKvUFtn.gif

OH S*IT!
    That is freaking hilarious!
    Hey OP! Just ignore it.
    Ain't worth the time.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013
    Too much hate again. I enjoy every post he makes. The OP is starting to give me weird vibes, maybe he has a Josh crush?

From experience homie? :lol:
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts New member
    edited July 2013

From experience homie? :lol:

Ummmmmm, yes............
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't have a problem with him complaining all the time. It seems like he gets ganged up on enough around here for that. I just don't know why he would bother to complain so much, if not for the attention. I can't imagine myself continuing to play the game, if I had that much to complain about. Maybe that just me. Or maybe that's just most people here, except Josh.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    His rants are too long. I've never read one. My rule of thumb, same for emails, if it can't be said in 4 lines then I don't care. Just my philosophy.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    What if Josh is actually a comedic genius who is parodying a typical EA-hating whiner?
    conspiracy.jpg
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:

Well, that's a discussion to have, then. Are the mods above reproach? What if their actions are personal, rather than based on adherence to the rules?

I agree. But I've yet to see them delete or lock one of his threads that didn't deserve it. A lot of time, his threads result in a flame war, and the insults and name calling aren't even coming from him, so the thread gets locked. The mods certainly aren't above reproach, but I've yet to see an example of them acting out of personal feelings. If that was the case, they'd delete and lock all his threads, because I doubt any of them care for him at all. As long as threads don't violate the TOS, they never get locked/deleted.

To play devil's advocate, I may be wrong on what I wrote above, it's just that I've yet to see it happen, but I don't read every thread, so maybe it has, and I just haven't seen it.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    I like the guy, I think he's entertaining.
    He's just playing, and I don't know why people get personal
    We need someone like him, to look at everything it from different perspective ;)
    Cheerful and positive....
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Josh starts his complaining threads simply just to get a rise out of people. Does he succeed at it? Absolutely. That's why he keeps doing it. He's like the rest of us. Someone who enjoys the game. He's just trying to see separate himself from the others by being unique.

The moment people stop falling into his trap or simply start ignoring him & he notices his threads go without comments or views, that's when he'll stop.

But until then, it's all fun and games for him
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.