EA Forums - Banner

strategery question

i've only got 50 stethoscopes towards the last prize in act 1. do i move forward with act 2 and go back later or focus on finishing up act 1?

Replies

• I personally am finishing act one then moving on to the second. I should be finished on the next collect in a few hours. I don't think it matters much, you could always split the characters between the two and work on both at the same time
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • All info pasted from addicts site. Looks like characters are the same apart from an extra premium character for act 2.
    https://tstoaddicts.com/2020/02/10/black-history-month-2020-turbo-tappin-week-1-no-laughing-matter/
    ACT 1:
    • Homer
    • Lisa
    • Bart
    • Grampa
    • Marge
    • Moe
    • Quimby
    • Carl
    • Lou
    • Bernice Hibbert
    • Dr. Hibbert
    • Dr. Hibbert’s Father (Premium)

https://tstoaddicts.com/2020/02/14/black-history-month-act-2-is-live/#more-72705
    ACT 2:
    • Homer
    • Lisa
    • Bart
    • Grampa
    • Marge
    • Moe
    • Quimby
    • Carl
    • Lou
    • Bernice Hibbert
    • Dr. Hibbert
    • Hibbert’s Dad (New Premium)
    • Stogie (New Premium)
    The act 2 addicts notes says you need to play 4 times a day, every day (freemium) to finish act 2:
    It will take you the ENTIRE time between Act 2 and Act 3 (Act 3 starts on the 23rd…9 days from now) clearing 4 times/day to complete. It is possible to do it Freemium. You just have to log in 4 times/day starting today…and you’ll likely complete the track just before Act 3 starts on the 23rd.
    If you log in more frequently than 4 times/day you’ll finish quicker, and if you buy the Act 2 premium character you’ll finish quicker. But don’t think you’ll finish with days to spare like the other events (unless you spend donuts to rush tasks), because you won’t. This event is designed to move slow. This seems to be EA’s response for those who complained the other events were too easy and they finished too early…
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • thanks! great info. looks like i'll have to buy one of the premiums that contribute to the even to get this done.