EA Forums - Banner

Forum regulars

Prev1
You can add me. I just deleted 10 people due to not playing.

Replies

• MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited July 2013
    I added you icomefromcows

and you too direwolf987 hope that's okay
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Uh oh..looks like an add me thread. Careful now. Thread will probably be moved to announcements
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Uh oh..looks like an add me thread. Careful now. Thread will probably be moved to announcements

It will. I just hope they notify us when they do. If they don't I will have 50 request b the end of the day.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Anyone I could add? Don't have many regulars

You could add me :P
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013

It will. I just hope they notify us when they do. If they don't I will have 50 request b the end of the day.
    That's why I pm first to anyone..
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013

uh oh, I didn't realize that could happen. I hope it doesn't get me into trouble :lol:
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited July 2013
    Lets be clear... this is not an add me thread... this is a thread about forum regulars who want to see each others Springfield's...
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited July 2013
    I would rather they remove the post then move it to the add me section or announcements... we can PM to add... oh its all coming back to me now... :oops:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited July 2013
    I remember i got slated for posting a thread like this :?
  • mbrattin34
    74 posts
    edited July 2013
    I tried the same idea a month ago and it didnt really work. It would be nice to interact with our neighbors. I at least got mystereye and indy out of it :D
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    I have a couple of new spaces, feel free to add me :)
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Most people would enjoy a pm before the invite. I wnt accept peeps who dnt pm cuz the ones who don't end up stop playing... Also most forum regs have full neighbors list.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    I remember i got slated for posting a thread like this :?

How did that work out for you. Did you get all the friends you wanted and more?
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited July 2013
    i always ask before adding... and im almost full to, I have been deleting non players in hopes of getting neighbors with well designed springfields...

a lot of this could be solved with "in-game" chat :!:
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited July 2013

You can add me, I've always got room for a fan.
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013

I was waiting for you to post lol
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited July 2013

I was waiting for you to post lol

I'm waiting for your invite now. Don't disappoint me moneybags.

EDIT- Another typo that inadvertently could destroy bacon's credibility.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    I have no problem with this thread. It's nice having people you talk to as neighbors.

BUT, this exact same thread was posted here by someone different 5 days ago. He was a lot more obnoxious(and he's an idiot) about it, but same thread. And that one got moved to the announcements. So either this one should get moved too, or the other one shouldn't have gotten moved. Can't have two different sets of rules, double standards and all :)

Edit: ninja'd by Cl :)
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited July 2013
    Sorry, no space at the moment.
    Due to cul some inactive neighbours soon though.
    I'll keep you in mind :)
  • pharrah2003
    920 posts
    edited July 2013
    After my iPad fiasco, I now have neighbor space. So any regular is welcome to add me.

However, please know that once I fill up, if I should get an invite from a someone I am close to and need to make space, I will delete the weakest link on my neighbor list to make room. Weakest links are neighbors with names I am not familiar with who have towns that are not aesthetic or people showing a week or more of not logging in.

This is why posting and working on your town can be a good thing to do... Strengthens neighborliness.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!