EA Forums - Banner

Super Kwik E Mart?

Deserves chicken

Replies

• Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pretty good. And yeah, tough to figure out ways to have multiples, since you need them for the stars.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Don't really see it tbh, sorry. I just keep them simple, parking outside and maybe a dumpster.

*900 posts :shock: *
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Sorry, but have to agree with this. Maybe try 2 stuck together in this shape [ _I ].
    mpwarner wrote:
    Don't really see it tbh, sorry. I just keep them simple, parking outside and maybe a dumpster.

Race you to a 1000 :P.
  • Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I am just trying right now. I got no roads up so everybody chills at squeezeport. All my buildings are off to one side and have been that way for some time. Slowly starting to rebuild but putting no roads down yet.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Sorry, but have to agree with this.
    mpwarner wrote:

Race you to a 1000 :P.

Hahaha.... I'm just amazed how fast I've racked 900 up
  • nminzey
    24 posts
    edited July 2013
    I have a "super" KEM that I built out of two and tried to make a rooftop garden. What do you think?

jyKkgEg.png

And, since we need so many, here's one of my gas stations...

XNS2jFe.png
  • missnewleaf
    210 posts
    edited July 2013
    I like what Sahl suggested. The 3 together is too much, imo.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    Yeah I am just trying right now. I got no roads up so everybody chills at squeezeport. All my buildings are off to one side and have been that way for some time. Slowly starting to rebuild but putting no roads down yet.

No worries, white houses look good stuck together. Don't think there are any others that can really be done.
    If ou need ideas incorporating them try building rows of shops, I dunno maybe 2 strings worth and put them in those (like an express supermarket) obviously depends what buildings you've got.
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    nminzey wrote:
    I have a "super" KEM that I built out of two and tried to make a rooftop garden. What do you think?

jyKkgEg.png

And, since we need so many, here's one of my gas stations...

XNS2jFe.png

I think this looks great. If you can get a fence around the whole thing, it would look more realistic.
  • nminzey
    24 posts
    edited July 2013
    My original idea was to put a fence all the way around, but I couldn't figure out how to make it look right.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!