EA Forums - Banner

Is there a story line for the mental hospital?

Really want those snarky lavender haired twins too. They're the Rev's kids, right?

Replies

  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    No story line for mental hospital.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Really want those snarky lavender haired twins too. They're the Rev's kids, right?

    Flanders kids :)
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Really want those snarky lavender haired twins too. They're the Rev's kids, right?

    Flanders kids :)

    I think he means those 2 twin girls in Bart's class. I thought they were in the files at one point.
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited July 2013
    No the twin girls.
  • crazyant18
    57 posts
    edited July 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Really want those snarky lavender haired twins too. They're the Rev's kids, right?
    I think she meant Sherri and Terri
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yeah. We need them to balance out all the boys.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Yeah. We need them to balance out all the boys.

    Oh got ya. Not the reverends kids :)
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited July 2013
    Jessica is Lovejoy's daughter. Wouldn't mind her either. How many boys are there? Bullies, Milhouse, Martin, Ralph, Bart. Only Lisa in the girl category. Unless you count Maggie.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Jessica is Lovejoy's daughter. Wouldn't mind her either. How many boys are there? Bullies, Milhouse, Martin, Ralph, Bart. Only Lisa in the girl category. Unless you count Maggie.

    Im sure they will add more girl kids in future events :) to balance everything as it were, think they just brought out the more popular kids 1st thats all :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited July 2013
    Oh I know-it's not a conspiracy. And when you think about it Rod and Todd are pretty feminine.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.