EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with any of your designs...

Prev1
A post to show off your favourite designs or what your working on etc.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking

Replies

• Castiel19x
    4095 posts Member
    edited February 23
    Here's a couple of mine. Will post more soon.
    t5SjJa0.png
    Ze6UuTR.png
    a8IAnZx.png
    Work in progress:
    qA6OSXM.png
    Post edited by Castiel19x on
  • H2ffBSb.png
    C4DVBzN.png
    syaNEV7.png
  • Love your town @Castiel19x <3:)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • That's great use of those side buildings with the E4 building. I may have to borrow that! =)
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Love your town @Castiel19x <3:)

Thank you Brooders :)
  • A few more
    vjc9el9.png
    AOyuHQx.png
    T7PkY1B.png
    5tIxE1J.png
  • [img]https://i.imgur.com/3vzifM4.jpg[/img]
  • Dang that didn't work
  • I recently started adding some more stores to my Springfield Mall including Alley McBalls, The Vast Waistband, Springfield Books and the First Bank of Springfield but I'm missing a few buildings that are similar sizes.
  • I got my Cracker Factory out of storage and in my industrial area last night. It was originally a 7x7 design but I had to downsize it to 5x5 to fit in my industrial area. It originally had more flowers, parking lots and shrubs on the sides but I like this new design better since it was a simple and smaller design.
    sXCnSzj.jpg
  • PotBellyPigeon
    317 posts Member
    edited April 7
    Another design I done a few days ago plus a bonus one (in the same image) which is the strip club, the rest of the image would've been more fences and a couple of flowers. The duff flower and shrub design I based it on another forum member's design from a few years ago which was made up over 100 items including flowers and shrubs and put me on the 11200 mark. The rest of the brewery is simple and minimalistic since I didn't have that much duff stuff and I plan on moving the brewery somewhere else.
    bIW0FTh.jpg
  • Some old designs from the past I miss having in my town but due to item limit I had to get rid.
    WoQRWVn.png?1
    oVZaT2P.png?1
    q2nEpAO.png?1
    LVDwgLU.png?1
    m1lzFpA.png?1
    9D9BLGS.png?1
    3ziKl2L.png?1
    RfW79uo.png?1
  • JJR2112
    401 posts Member
    Got bored last night and made an unreasonably busy botanical garden.

QpAlaQG.png
  • KLmaker
    956 posts Member
    Yeah I know what you mean @JJR2112 he he he.
    But it does look super cool though.
  • 168sean168
    3659 posts Member
    edited April 17
    night754 wrote: »
    3vzifM4.jpg

3vzifM4.jpg

I think new members to the forum maybe don't have certain features ? So I am posting this for you

• f8llifceiaw2.jpg
    My Golden Goose Realty
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Some old designs from the past I miss having in my town but due to item limit I had to get rid.
    WoQRWVn.png?1
    oVZaT2P.png?1
    q2nEpAO.png?1
    LVDwgLU.png?1
    m1lzFpA.png?1
    9D9BLGS.png?1
    3ziKl2L.png?1
    RfW79uo.png?1

I remember seeing most of these getting posted 3/4 years ago and being inspired by them. If you ever place your Duff Gardens design again in your town I think the Duff Statue of Liberty would look great in front of Duff Gardens. I really like your Homerpalooza area the most but they are all great designs.
  • torin8337 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Some old designs from the past I miss having in my town but due to item limit I had to get rid.
    WoQRWVn.png?1
    oVZaT2P.png?1
    q2nEpAO.png?1
    LVDwgLU.png?1
    m1lzFpA.png?1
    9D9BLGS.png?1
    3ziKl2L.png?1
    RfW79uo.png?1

I remember seeing most of these getting posted 3/4 years ago and being inspired by them. If you ever place your Duff Gardens design again in your town I think the Duff Statue of Liberty would look great in front of Duff Gardens. I really like your Homerpalooza area the most but they are all great designs.

I think I ended putting the Duff Statue of Liberty in that spot. Homerpalooza was my favourite design out of all of them. Its great to see people get inspired by these designs. :)
  • PotBellyPigeon
    317 posts Member
    edited May 18
    A design I did on Friday. I wish EA would bring back the bowling stuff since I only have 1 Bowling Lane and 2 Bowling Setup Machines which I have in my design because they both have only been available once.
    OnN1WjG.jpg
  • Razor049
    144 posts Member
    Looks nice Torin.
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.