EA Forums - Banner

Kamp Krusty totem pole

Prev1
I, with probably a lot of others, thought they would release them at the same time as level 32. I guess they didn't.

So, who knows, it might be never :cry:

Replies

• punkymcmilli
    292 posts
    edited July 2013
    Before you can say, is this against forum rules, one hundred times without slurring your words.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It's possible they have decided not to release those items until next summer. :shock:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Maybe it'll come with Krustyland?
    It'll come then, right?
    Right?
    ...right?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    There's quite a few things we missed out on with the Kamp Krusty :( Maybe some extra things will be added in due course ;)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    There is no totem pole.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    There is no totem pole.

Way to burst everyones bubble / dream :lol:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    There is no totem pole.

Lol, speaking of bubbles being burst, check out the thread that I made last night which was deleted. And I'm glad it was. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    There is no totem pole.

Lol, speaking of bubbles being burst, check out the thread that I made last night which was deleted. And I'm glad it was. :lol:

Ahh that thread the "old news information" one ;) 1wc01R2.gif
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    There is no totem pole.

Ahh that thread the "old news information" one ;) 1wc01R2.gif

I honestly thought I had the exclusive! It made me sad in the pants when I found out haha.
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited July 2013
    I am sad for no tents firepit and totem pole! I picked up Kamp Krusty and I am glad I did, but I carved out so much space for all those extra camp things. Hope they will be released someday
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Perhaps the totem pole was not released, as it could be seen as racist. But on the other hand, it's hardly the most racist thing in the game.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    There is no totem pole.

Lol, poor Jay! :lol: :wink:
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited July 2013
    so no totem pole :(
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6115 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013

Not right now, but maybe it'll get released sometime in the future along with the other camp stuff
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013

I knew something was missing :lol:
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Even though it was never listed with the level 32 stuff, I still thought we would have gotten all of it. Makes no sense not to. They could have made most of them premium, and they would have sold a ton. They have to come in a future update, it makes no sense, especially the Totem Pole. But if it didn't come with this update, I have my doubts.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited July 2013

Aww! Ya need a bear hug?

2z8ztjn.jpg
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    i think it will come soon in September or November but if not then next summer :cry:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Even though it was never listed with the level 32 stuff, I still thought we would have gotten all of it. Makes no sense not to. They could have made most of them premium, and they would have sold a ton. They have to come in a future update, it makes no sense, especially the Totem Pole. But if it didn't come with this update, I have my doubts.

Let's hope it will come with the level 33 stuff. :D
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    My sinical guess is that they will want 40ish donuts for the totem pole (pay out around 2% bonus) but realised if they released with the already overpriced KK for 200 donuts they would have sold less as the average tapper would be out off by the total cost being so high. They'll release it seperately and sell loads I'm sure ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!