EA Forums - Banner

What happend to the Wolfcastle walk through?

Maybe try finishing it by tapping on people with !-bubbles, and completing quests.

You need a walk through for this?

Replies

• simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page

I believe the quest listings for Wolfcastle are still on this page....it was moved from the top to somewhere in the middle of the long page.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Sahl must have replaced it with the new walk through by mistake.

I'm sure he'll fix it :)
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wolfcastle Questline
    Credit goes to ChrisP530. And Sahl908

Celeb-o-mania Pt.1 Build Wolfcastle's Mansion (Quimby Triggers)
    Celeb-o-mania Pt.2 Make Wolfcastle Exercise
    Egoin' Crazy Part 1 Make Krusty inflate his importance(6 hours) (Krusty Triggers)
    Egoin' Crazy Part 2 Make Brockman record eye on Springfield(12 hours)(Brockman triggers)
    Celeb-o-mania Pt.3 Make Mr. Burns Hide Nuclear Waste (Burns Triggers)
    Climbing Up the D List Part 1 Make Wolfcastle Shoot show at Cletus's Farm(12 hours) (Cletus triggers) Cletus- Yokel it up at farm, (12 hours)
    Climbing up the D List Part 2 Make Wolfcastle shoot show at El Chemistri(Wiggum Triggers)
    Climbing up the D List part 3 Make Homer Eat Famous Guatemalan Insanity Pepper(12 hours)
    Celeb-O- Mania Part 4 Make Wolfcastle Pose(8 hours) Make Krabappel Go For a Smoke Break(3 times)(10 min) (Skinner triggers)
    Egoin' Crazy Part 3 Make Brockman Create a Viewtube Video(4 hours). (Brockman Triggers)
    Egoin' Crazy Part 4 Make Wolfcastle Go in for a Closer Inspection of his laces (36 hours) (Wolfcastle triggers)
    Celeb-O-Mania Part 5 Make Carl drink at Moe's(8 hours). Make Lenny Drink at Moe's(8 hours) (Carl Triggers)
    Climbing Up the D List Part 4 Build Pimento Grove. Make Wolfcastle Shoot Show at Pimento Grove(12 hours). Make Moe **** Patrons at Pimento Grove(12 hours) (Moe Triggers)
    Climbing up the D List Part 5 Make Marge Walk Maggie (8 hours) (Bart Triggers)
    Celeb-O-Mania Part 6 Make Wolfcastle Appear on a Talk Show (1 hour) (Smithers Triggers)
    Celeb-O-Mania Part 7 Make Wolfcastle Relax in his Mansion (24 hours) (Wolfcastle Triggers)
    Climbing Up the D List Part 6 Make Wolfcastle Exercise (4 hours) (Wolfcastle Triggers)
    Egoin' Crazy Part 5 Make Wolfcastle Shoot Action Footage (12 Hours)(Wolfcastle Triggers)
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited July 2013
    No really, A WALKTHROUGH? For a game that tells you what to do?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Well we all missed it, because it's still there. Just scroll down, he added it to the complete walk through. As the first post is for the most recent one.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    ChrisM007 wrote:
    I haven't quite finished the Wolfcastle quest line. Can anyone tell me where I can find another walk through? Thanks!!!

Go to the walk through thread is listed with the Wolfcastle building if that's what you need. :lol:
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I think they update the thread every time an update arrives
  • SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited July 2013

i thought so as well.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013

i thought so as well.

They did, that's why he can't find Wolfcastle walkthrough where it was. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!