EA Forums - Banner

Why no boost for Lisa's 8 hr task?

With the addition of Rod and Todd, Lisa now needs three people to complete her 8 hr task, but it remains at it's same level pay out. Given other multi character tasks increase by a factor of two (Smithers/Burns, etc), should not Lisa's task be increased by a factor of three? Just saying, esp. for eight hours, it hardly seems fair otherwise. Plus, she no longer has an eight hour task without Rod and Todd or Lugash's Gym.

She has an 8 hr task at Lugash's... Hang with College Gymnasts

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just wanted to add, I agree with you though. Hopefully they'll fix that in a future update. You can't have a task that requires 3 characters, and get paid for 1, if thats how it works.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    Just wanted to add, I agree with you though. Hopefully they'll fix that in a future update. You can't have a task that requires 3 characters, and get paid for 1, if thats how it works.

If I'm not mistaken I was also surprised that Smithers/Burns riding the ferris wheel task didn't pay as much as proportionally speaking to the Smithers/Burns exercising in the bike task.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    If you pay attention though when you collect the money from said tasks you get the triple money and Ferris wheel got double it doesn't say you are but you do receive payment from all characters
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    If you pay attention though when you collect the money from said tasks you get the triple money and Ferris wheel got double it doesn't say you are but you do receive payment from all characters

So EA are just lazy and haven't updated the text??
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

Ya and I'm pretty sure legs and Lou task together only says the amount of money 1 person would get for same time but they get the double payment
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    With the addition of Rod and Todd, Lisa now needs three people to complete her 8 hr task, but it remains at it's same level pay out. Given other multi character tasks increase by a factor of two (Smithers/Burns, etc), should not Lisa's task be increased by a factor of three? Just saying, esp. for eight hours, it hardly seems fair otherwise. Plus, she no longer has an eight hour task without Rod and Todd or Lugash's Gym.

I know it doesn't seem right that the payout is the same, but I love how its more interacted with more characters now, it's awesome wish there were more duel or multi combined tasks. This game gets better and better IMO.
  • danbyization
    538 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

Ya and I'm pretty sure legs and Lou task together only says the amount of money 1 person would get for same time but they get the double payment

I've noticed something bout that joint task it seems that it only appears in the task list for one of them but not the other as with the mr burns/smither exercise task.
  • Linkster79
    82 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

She has an 8 hr task at Lugash's... Hang with College Gymnasts

Not all of us are pay to play so we don't have Lugash's Gym.

Lisa is baby sitting now so I will pay close attention to what the payout is.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It's triple but they don't tell you oddly, you get lots of cash from this task.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:

I wouldn't say there are lazy at all...in fact, with all the updates this game has, i would say the opposite.

Maybe they just didn't missed updating the text.

Like Chrisp said...they usually fix things with the next update. I'm sure they will.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.