EA Forums - Banner

What I bought with my first boatload

The retirement home is part of quests... Sooo ya...

Santa's little helper and duff stadium seem like a big waste to me.

Dr nick, svt, moleman, kearny and rich Texan would have been much better spent to me.

Replies

• LtType77
    642 posts
    edited July 2013
    I agree with Josh... but I am glad you are happy OP ;) enjoy your new purchases... too bad you couldnt of gotten the stadium through whacking day...
  • swdonnelly84
    639 posts
    edited July 2013
    Agree with Josh too.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    how many donuts what the retirement home
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I'm saving 800 for kl,

Retirement home
    Otto and bus
    KRustylu
    Santas little helper
    Duff stadium
    Duff brewery
    Kamp krusty

Congrats. :thumbup: I really like Otto. He was one of my first premiums. 8) I also like the Duffman. His 2 hour task at the stadium has great animation.

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Did the Retirement Home even cost donuts then?? I cant remember how i even got that place now it been sooo long :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Did the Retirement Home even cost donuts then?? I cant remember how i even got that place now it been sooo long :lol:

i got mine very long ago too but it didn't cost me donuts and came with grandpa so i am just curious how many donuts it costs now
  • JaredEgan
    127 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm saving 800 for kl,

Retirement home
    Otto and bus
    KRustylu
    Santas little helper
    Duff stadium
    Duff brewery
    Kamp krusty

When you say the retirement home do you mean the Community Centre and Jasper? He has some great out door animations.

I think Duff stadium is a great buy with duff brewery. it looks good, has a good animation and I don't think its as expensive as other premium buildings right? less that 100 donuts?
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

i got mine very long ago too but it didn't cost me donuts and came with grandpa so i am just curious how many donuts it costs now

I thought the same thing. But I just thought my memory was failing me! :mrgreen:
  • TwiztidThorn
    2686 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

The retirement home doesn't, but perhaps he means the community center? It does come with an jasper and he is pretty old lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!