3051 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i would say yes
    He's right.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Kamp Krusty is premium. So if you want Bart to go there, you'll have to spend donuts.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited July 2013
    Cool thanks. I figured but wanted to make sure. I'm low on donuts right now so I'll have to figure out if that's what my next purchase should be! I keep saving up for Duff Brewery and then something else comes up!
  • TRTX84
    556 posts
    edited July 2013
    I kind of like these little prologues. It's a good way of giving you a bit of background to the premium item, but also letting people who play more casually a heads up that there's something new to look into.
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited July 2013
    TRTX84 wrote:
    I kind of like these little prologues. It's a good way of giving you a bit of background to the premium item, but also letting people who play more casually a heads up that there's something new to look into.

I think I got confused between this update and the Krusty Land update I've read about here. So I couldn't figure out if that was it!
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    They should have made Kamp Krusty free and Putt-A-Lots premium. They could have added Dr. Foster to the Mental Hospital to make up for Rod/Tod (who judging by some of their quests, are basically one character anyway).
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    Rosshk wrote:
    They should have made Kamp Krusty free and Putt-A-Lots premium.

They done this cos they know more people will spend money on buying Kamp Krusty than buying Sir Putts a lot, everyone will prefer given the choice KK to the Sir Putts a lot, plus they tried to sweeten the deal by giving us a Bart skin :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.