EA Forums - Banner

Poll: Was kamp k overpriced?

Prev13
It came with Bart's skins so no.

Replies

• sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    I bought it, but I think it was over priced. Shouldn't have been over 150 donuts.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I bought it and I like it but would have been nice if it was 150 donuts.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Overpriced? Yes. Do I regret it?

null_zpscdd1d75b.gif
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    What's the difference between "Yes" and "Obviously"?
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    What's the difference between "Yes" and "Obviously"?

Haha, I was wondering which one should I answer. I went for obviously. :P
  • LuciiTigger14
    1769 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I thought it was a bit pricey, but I love all the woods items, so I was always going to buy it, plus it came with a Bart skin, so I'm happy I bought it :)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ^ I'm not sure
  • Twkoenig
    246 posts
    edited July 2013
    I agree with the general trend I'm seeing. It was overpriced, but I really wanted a Bart skin and the Kamp, so I bought it too.
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    What about the filmset that came with a skin to
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yes overpriced, but I also wanted a skin for Bart, especially a premium one. I think it should have been closer to half price. Around 100-120 donuts tops. Skins shouldn't be as much as (the newest) premium characters IMO, even if they come with a building.
  • Trinity_E86
    323 posts
    edited July 2013
    I haven't bought it yet but I will when a certain someone gets it for me lol I do think it is slightly overpriced tho, it should be about 150ish, but things have gradually got more n more expensive as the game progresses :(
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Boom! +1 better it cost this price than if they were to sell bart and KK separately :wink:
  • hnrperaza006
    40 posts
    edited July 2013
    Every premium item in this game is overpriced.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013

Hammock, picket fences and SVT are reasonably priced :mrgreen:.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:

Hammock, picket fences and SVT are reasonably priced :mrgreen:.

Yeah, compared to recent releases SVT appears to be a steal now.

I bought it, love the look and animation, fit just perfectly in Fort Sensibles old spot. But Geesh, 200 donuts? feels like gouging.
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    200 donuts is definitely too steep as the Film Set comes with a skin too and is only 120, also the Film Set comes with the added bonus of seeing McBain fight automaton 🎃🎃🎃🎃.

Still bought it though

I... I.... I'm an addict
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6258 posts Moderator
    edited July 2013
    200 is definitely overpriced. What they should've done is made the Kamp a but bigger to justify the price. Had they done that, there would probably be no complaints
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    What about the filmset that came with a skin to
    I got them both, I guest as long as I'm not spending more than 20-25$ on an update 4 donuts I feel okay.

Edit: my skins Bart's, WD Homer, Willie, and Lisa, Apu's I think is it.. So I wanna make up for ones I missed. And McBain
  • amuck10
    506 posts
    edited July 2013
    Seeing as I started playing last December and just today was I able to get my last bit of land cleared and buy my very first premium premium ( I wasted some donuts before I had a clue and new how to turn the confirm buy on). So I have a mini nuke now and will be waiting quite a while to save up for something else.
  • iheartsandyb
    37 posts
    edited July 2013
    I really do want this one, but I am going to wait. I hope they put it on sale someday. Almost bought it today, but I'm behind on premiums. I bought community center, film set and Radioactive man sign instead. My thoughts are, if I wait until there is some down time in the game, this will give me something to do
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!