Go PATS

Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    New England Patriots

Go PATS

I don't think that will happen. But you never know, whey you have basically 6 by week because all of the team in your division are bottom feeder, anything could happen

I know this is a loooooooooooooooooooong shot, but Philadelphia Eagles. Fly, Eagles Fly!!!
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think and want Germany to win. Like their playing style :).
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    New England Patriots

Go PATS

I don't think that will happen. But you never know, whey you have basically 6 by week because all of the team in your division are bottom feeder, anything could happen

I know this is a loooooooooooooooooooong shot, but Philadelphia Eagles. Fly, Eagles Fly!!!

Good Luck with that
    You have a tough division and most likely will finish last in the division
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    New England Patriots

Go PATS

Good Luck with that

Ya, I'm well aware of that. But what can I do but cheer on my team. Weirder things have happened, not in football but weirder things have happened.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    I hope this thread keeps going when I come back. I love this topic, I just have to run. See you later :lol:
  • Epic_Tapper
    1036 posts
    edited July 2013
    GO DUTCHIES
    oranje.jpg
    GO DUTCHIES
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I thought this was a thread about football, not soccer. I am confused.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    New England Patriots

Go PATS

Good Luck with that

Ya, I'm well aware of that. But what can I do but cheer on my team. Weirder things have happened, not in football but weirder things have happened.

Of course you go for your team

Brady is going to have to have an MVP year this year with the lack of receivers we have
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    I thought this was a thread about football, not soccer. I am confused.

Soccer for u americans
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Brady is going to have to have an MVP year this year with the lack of receivers we have

He is gonna have to play as the MVP if the Pat's are gonna make it to the playoffs. Unless Belichick finds a new way to cheat. I still think he got a slap on the wrist for the whole Lip Reading fiasco.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Not bothered about WC yet. I'm ready for the new season though.
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

He is gonna have to play as the MVP if the Pat's are gonna make it to the playoffs. Unless Belichick finds a new way to cheat. I still think he got a slap on the wrist for the whole Lip Reading fiasco.

This is not American football, real football
  • erin3213
    188 posts
    edited July 2013
    Go pack Go! Rogers for MVP, of course:-)
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    erin3213 wrote:
    Go pack Go! Rogers for MVP, of course:-)

Ronaldo for player of the year yeah I know
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited July 2013
    Brasil, of course !! :lol:
  • DahnnnY1
    653 posts
    edited July 2013
    ive changed my mind. I think Spain is goin to win the World Cup again in a final versus Germany 8)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

You mean soccer
  • iComeFromCows
    235 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

You mean soccer

We don't call it that
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    For Maxx

Go GIANTS!!!!!!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:

We were discussing football. Let me explain this one more time.

EA is a USA Company. The Simpsons are created and based in the USA. This forum is run by EA (USA Company) and based on the Simpsons (USA Cartoon). Therefore, it should be football and soccer.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!