EA Forums - Banner

Isotope stamium quest

pigsick57
3 posts New member
Has anyone else experienced this? Logging on, I noticed I'd 'lost' 120 mini helmets in the isotope stamium quest, and had to start over again

Replies

• Make sure to sync your game by going to the friend screen and back before exiting the game
  • pigsick57
    3 posts New member
    Thanks. Didn't know that, will try it.
    I sometimes get a message saying 'your other device hasn't saved progress' or something like that. Haven't got a clue what it means
  • pigsick57 wrote: »
    Thanks. Didn't know that, will try it.
    I sometimes get a message saying 'your other device hasn't saved progress' or something like that. Haven't got a clue what it means

When logging into your town, warning messages appear:
    zx0flj2iiooh.jpeg
    Click 'Play now'
    ch9na4ht1eat.jpeg
    Click 'Continue'
    Note: It is a good idea to always synchronise (by going to friends screen and back to your town) after every time you play, so that progress is saved.
    Taken from this thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/192785/possible-solutions-for-re-downloading-apple-devices-troubleshooting-tips#latest

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • [quote=Muhsterino]

When logging into your town, warning messages appear:
    (Image)

Click 'Play now'

Click 'Continue'
    Note: It is a good idea to always synchronise (by going to friends screen and back to your town) after every time you play, so that progress is saved.

Taken from this thread: https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/192785/possible-solutions-for-re-downloading-apple-devices-troubleshooting-tips#latest[/quote]

No, do not click continue by any means. That's what causes progress to be lost. Open the app on whatever other device you use it as well. There a message should appear that your progress was successfully saved. Only then can you continue while being sure not to lose any progress.
  • There is no other device. Continue is the correct course of action.