EA Forums - Banner

Latest update

The questline wont take 6 weeks. No single task will take that long. The first task when you get Kamp Krusty is to send Lisa, Bart and Milhouse to spend a night there :).

Replies

• Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Fair enough, just is the update wasted on me as I won't purchase Kamp Krusty?
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Fair enough, just is the update wasted on me as I won't purchase Kamp Krusty?

Nope, you can still do the Rod and Todd quests. Like all the other levels, the premium buildings and characters just provide bonus quests :).
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ah cool, thanks, although when do those come up? See the thing that bugs me is since I finished Bart and Grampa at the old peoples home and had the prompt for Kamp Krusty no other prompts have come up. Although to be fair I am still working on the main Level 30 quest with Herman just got the 24 hour task to do with Herman and Marge. I haven't started the Wolfgang stuff yet as still saving up for the mansion.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Ah cool, thanks, although when do those come up? See the thing that bugs me is since I finished Bart and Grampa at the old peoples home and had the prompt for Kamp Krusty no other prompts have come up. Although to be fair I am still working on the main Level 30 quest with Herman just got the 24 hour task to do with Herman and Marge. I haven't started the Wolfgang stuff yet as still saving up for the mansion.

I think you have to finish the Wolfcastle quests to start Rod and Todd's quests.
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ok, thank you very much for help mate, very much appreciated :D
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:

I think you have to finish the Wolfcastle quests to start Rod and Todd's quests.

You just have to reach level 32 for Rod/Tod to start, level 31 for Wolfcastle.
  • Nightmare3102
    592 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Rosshk wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

You just have to reach level 32 for Rod/Tod to start, level 31 for Wolfcastle.

Ah, I am on level 32 I believe, got enough xp to get me to 31 whilst saving up for Hermans shop lol, quest wise I am abit behind as I am still saving up for the Wolfcastle mansion, I have the prompt to build it just not the cash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!