EA Forums - Banner

Got a Weird Glitch - Tatum

Questioning the task god,

That's a Paddlen!

Replies

  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Update: After the Truffle task finished, the 'two Tatums' merged and the Tatum walking the tiger disappeared, so I lost the half hour or so that he was on that task for.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    So this morning, I've been setting all of my characters on one hour tasks over and over as a way to earn money. However, it seemed to me that as I logged in every hour, Tatum was finishing his 2-hour task each time, since he lacks a 1hr task. I figured it must have been my imagination, as there was no way he possibly could be doing a 2hr task in one hour. However, just now I set all my characters on 4-hr tasks, including Tatum walking the tiger, and then I clicked on the Gilded Truffle and it said Tatum still had time on his 2hr task. So now Tatum is just standing outside the Truffle with the tiger not moving. I guess I'll see what happens when the 2-hr task expires, maybe by some random accident I'll have 2 Dredrick Tatums, or maybe they'll recombine?

    You can see Tatum and the Tiger behind the task time uCwX4HY.png

    That little 2 on your friends button. I'm assuming it stands for friend invites. That doesn't happen on my game. Well, I haven't noticed it yet if its something new.
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

    That little 2 on your friends button. I'm assuming it stands for friend invites. That doesn't happen on my game. Well, I haven't noticed it yet if its something new.

    Yes the 2 is for two outstanding friend invites that I haven't cleared yet.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:
    So this morning, I've been setting all of my characters on one hour tasks over and over as a way to earn money. However, it seemed to me that as I logged in every hour, Tatum was finishing his 2-hour task each time, since he lacks a 1hr task. I figured it must have been my imagination, as there was no way he possibly could be doing a 2hr task in one hour. However, just now I set all my characters on 4-hr tasks, including Tatum walking the tiger, and then I clicked on the Gilded Truffle and it said Tatum still had time on his 2hr task. So now Tatum is just standing outside the Truffle with the tiger not moving. I guess I'll see what happens when the 2-hr task expires, maybe by some random accident I'll have 2 Dredrick Tatums, or maybe they'll recombine?

    You can see Tatum and the Tiger behind the task time uCwX4HY.png

    That little 2 on your friends button. I'm assuming it stands for friend invites. That doesn't happen on my game. Well, I haven't noticed it yet if its something new.

    I've never noticed or had that happen on my game either how strange :?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    So this morning, I've been setting all of my characters on one hour tasks over and over as a way to earn money. However, it seemed to me that as I logged in every hour, Tatum was finishing his 2-hour task each time, since he lacks a 1hr task. I figured it must have been my imagination, as there was no way he possibly could be doing a 2hr task in one hour. However, just now I set all my characters on 4-hr tasks, including Tatum walking the tiger, and then I clicked on the Gilded Truffle and it said Tatum still had time on his 2hr task. So now Tatum is just standing outside the Truffle with the tiger not moving. I guess I'll see what happens when the 2-hr task expires, maybe by some random accident I'll have 2 Dredrick Tatums, or maybe they'll recombine?

    You can see Tatum and the Tiger behind the task time uCwX4HY.png

    That little 2 on your friends button. I'm assuming it stands for friend invites. That doesn't happen on my game. Well, I haven't noticed it yet if its something new.

    I've never noticed or had that happen on my game either how strange :?

    Really? I've always had that. Its how I know when someone has requested me as a neighbor
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

    That little 2 on your friends button. I'm assuming it stands for friend invites. That doesn't happen on my game. Well, I haven't noticed it yet if its something new.

    I've never noticed or had that happen on my game either how strange :?

    Really? I've always had that. Its how I know when someone has requested me as a neighbor

    Yeah no I've never had the numbers appear there, the only way i know if someone has added me is when i go to visit neighbours and see the Origin Icon on the left, that would have the numbers showing to tell me an invite has been sent :)

    Maybe my game is just old skool :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:

    That little 2 on your friends button. I'm assuming it stands for friend invites. That doesn't happen on my game. Well, I haven't noticed it yet if its something new.

    I've never noticed or had that happen on my game either how strange :?

    Really? I've always had that. Its how I know when someone has requested me as a neighbor

    Yeah no I've never had the numbers appear there, the only way i know if someone has added me is when i go to visit neighbours and see the Origin Icon on the left, that would have the numbers showing to tell me an invite has been sent :)

    Maybe my game is just old skool :lol:

    The number of current friend requests appearing there has been there since I started playing (soon after the Android release). Could it perhaps be because I play on Android, and you guys perhaps are on Apple?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013

    The number of current friend requests appearing there has been there since I started playing (soon after the Android release). Could it perhaps be because I play on Android, and you guys perhaps are on Apple?

    Good Point :) Could well be i've never had it appear there ever and ive been playing since the "very" beginning :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    So this morning, I've been setting all of my characters on one hour tasks over and over as a way to earn money. However, it seemed to me that as I logged in every hour, Tatum was finishing his 2-hour task each time, since he lacks a 1hr task. I figured it must have been my imagination, as there was no way he possibly could be doing a 2hr task in one hour. However, just now I set all my characters on 4-hr tasks, including Tatum walking the tiger, and then I clicked on the Gilded Truffle and it said Tatum still had time on his 2hr task. So now Tatum is just standing outside the Truffle with the tiger not moving. I guess I'll see what happens when the 2-hr task expires, maybe by some random accident I'll have 2 Dredrick Tatums, or maybe they'll recombine?

    You can see Tatum and the Tiger behind the task time uCwX4HY.png
    This has happened to me quite a few times. It's produced by the cloning virus that is spreading all over the SFs. Watch for the virus; it will clone many of your characters. It's an epidemic! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!