EA Forums - Banner

Adding friends whats wrong??

texans1986
9 posts New member
Why can’t I add more friends? I keep accepting them but they’re not adding for me to visit their town.

Replies

• There is a recurring problem with friends, visiting adding and deleting.
    Your friends will sometimes disappear for a while but come back with a force close or waiting a while.
    Same for the adding and deleting. Try that first.
    The second problem may be that you told the app you were younger than the allowed age in your country to add friends. In the US it is 13.
    If you tried adding them and they didn't show up in the towns, you should see if they are on your friend list as non playing origin friends listed at the very bottom of the friend list. Just delete them and try again.
    Let me know if any of this helped you, as it could help someone else.
    Good luck
  • texans1986
    9 posts New member
    I put my correct age, so that couldn’t be it. I also foreclose it when it deletes my friends. I tried everything and it’s still not adding them. It still shows non playing origin friends.
  • Arisha62
    2 posts New member
    Ich habe momentan alles meine Freunde verloren. Heute Mittag waren sie alle noch da, jetzt sind sie alle weg.was muss ich machen, das ich sie wieder habe
  • This forum is to be in English
    Translation:
    I have lost all my friends right now. They were all still there at lunchtime, now they're all gone, what do I have to do to get them back?
    As answered above:
    There is a recurring problem with friends, visiting adding and deleting.
    Your friends will sometimes disappear for a while but come back with a force close or waiting a while.
    Same for the adding and deleting. Try that first.
    The second problem may be that you told the app you were younger than the allowed age in your country to add friends. In the US it is 13.
    If you tried adding them and they didn't show up in the towns, you should see if they are on your friend list as non playing origin friends listed at the very bottom of the friend list. Just delete them and try again.
    Let me know if any of this helped you, as it could help someone else.
    Good luck