EA Forums - Banner

My New Forest. Feedback appreciated as always :).

Prev1
looks good. Try to add more variety like shrubs, but overall i love it :wink:

Replies

• AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks awesome. Liking the UFO crash site in the forest, that's what I did as well .
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Two Fat Tony's? I call hack! :lol:

Don't change a thing mate, it looks tremendous! I really love the little water hole in front of the Springfield sign which leads to the rest of the river. Great touch. I'm glad you left the film set there too. All needle trees as well. Perfect!

Keep this up and you're looking at another gold star. ;)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Gotta admit the whole thing looks wicked :) I'd be happy with that, mines similar but i dont have the springfield sign involved in it but i do have mount Carlmore is :lol:

Edit: still no where as good as yours tho :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks good! I like how you have Kamp Krusty tucked away in there. The lake idea is great also. (If we could only get a canoe added to the game. :mrgreen: )
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thanks everyone :).
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Gotta admit the whole thing looks wicked :) I'd be happy with that, mines similar but i dont have the springfield sign involve and it but mount carlmore is :lol:

I knew I forgot to put something :(.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013

You forgot about Fit Tony :P. He thought Fat Tony had died after Homer blew up the town and gained weight. :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Gotta admit the whole thing looks wicked :) I'd be happy with that, mines similar but i dont have the springfield sign involved in it but i do have mount carlmore :lol:

I have M.C down by the beach as the colours match nicely :) M.C might not go to well with the theme you got there bud, still worth a go tho :)
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Gotta admit the whole thing looks wicked :) I'd be happy with that, mines similar but i dont have the springfield sign involved in it but i do have mount carlmore :lol:

I have M.C down by the beach as the colours match nicely :) M.C might not go to well with the theme you got there bud, still worth a go tho :)

Think I will just leave it in inventory for now, lol. The mental hospital has a spot reserved there :).
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Think I will just leave it in inventory for now, lol. The mental hospital has a spot reserved there :).

Leaving it in your Inventory :shock: Poor old Lennys hard work making that and you've stored it....what will he say 1wc01R2.gif
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:

You forgot about Fit Tony :P.

Haha oh yes how could I forget :lol:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

Leaving it in your Inventory :shock: Poor old Lennys hard work making that and you've stored it....what will he say 1wc01R2.gif

Lol, he'll probably stop speaking to me.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

Even worse, he will probably tell you to stop existing. :lol:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks great. Do you have any WD tents? Creatively hidden they look great in forests
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    Looks great. Do you have any WD tents? Creatively hidden they look great in forests

I do and I have used them like that :). It's a bit further to the right (under construction) and that campsite is more old fashioned; logs instead of benches :). Didn't use them here as both are are next to camps :).

A pic of that :) :
    9298809042_6d20876839_z.jpg
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    mpwarner wrote:

I do and I have used them like that :). It's a bit further to the right (under construction) and that campsite is more old fashioned; logs instead of benches :). Didn't use them here as both are are next to camps :).

Ah, ignore me then. :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

Either that or he will start talking about you in his novel ;)

Poor Lenny tho :(
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

Either that or he will start talking about you in his novel ;)

Poor Lenny tho :(

I blame EA, they haven't given me sand or dirt paths to work with :lol:. Cacti would be cool too :D.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Doubled the size of my forest so far.

This forest may seem nice and friendly at first with the camps and reindeers, but travel too far in and you will find yourself multiple dangers :twisted:.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

9380547414_3c4ed81e0d_o.png
    Is that the forest where the Simpsons crashed their RV and Homer becomes Big Foot? :P I seem to recognize it.
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:

This forest may seem nice and friendly at first with the camps and reindeers, but travel too far in and you will find yourself multiple dangers :twisted:.

Is that the forest where the Simpsons crashed their RV and Homer becomes Big Foot? :P I seem to recognize it.

I don't think I have seen that episode :shock:. Need to check :D.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:

I don't think I have seen that episode :shock:. Need to check :D.
    Episode 7 of first season :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!