EA Forums - Banner

What mobile games do you recommend?

Apart from tsto what games do you recommend? I’m not a fan of sports.

Replies

• KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    edited April 6
    I'm not much of a mobile gamer, much prefer Royal Games or MindJolt on PC, but Bubblewitch on Royal Games is good and I understand King now do it on their app, though I haven't played it.

It's a standard 3 or more bubbles of the same colour together game but, as the bubbles fall they hit spiders that increase your score.
    The spiders appear if you make bubbles disappear and if you don't the spiders disappear.

Or that is how it works on a PC anyway, if I did play the app it is different but it was addictive.
  • Shattered Pixel Dungeon is the only other mobile game I play. It's a rogue like dungeon game, meaning if you die you have to start over. I think it's only available on android.
  • Other than tsto, I played Expansion. Expansion is like a fake version of Dune 2000, a game I used to love. It is a kind of command and conquer game. I evolved later to playing one on one with strangers. But generally they are really good that I think they have hacked the game to get additional resources. I was discouraged and stopped.

I only play Tsto now. Just to go in, clear the tasks and exit. I was demoralised after I had the top left corner button glitch causing me to lose some items in the rollover resolution and the bad experience with service. Currently I place the new items at one corner. Maybe one day I would go in to tidy it up.
  • Thanks all much appreciated