EA Forums - Banner

Cannot log in (28th July 2013)

Im in the UK at this moment and have just logged in and played the game for 15mins ish and it was fine, sorry to hear you cant log in mate :(

Replies

• mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2013
    It's okay for me at the mo, been playing for a few hours now.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited July 2013
    Strange, I'm just overseas for UK, since I'm in Norway, and the last 30 minutes I have been unable to log in to my town... Just get that stupid Bartscreen every single time...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Strange, I'm just overseas for UK, since I'm in Norway, and the last 30 minutes I have been unable to log in to my town... Just get that stupid Bartscreen every single time...

Its been know for people to been in the south of the UK and the middle of the UK not having connection and vice versa, all you can do when this happens in bare with it....it will come back :)

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • momama68
    3 posts
    edited July 2013

I'm having the same problem in *. Louis, Missouri, US.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Its been know for people to been in the south of the UK and the middle of the UK not having connection and vice versa, all you can do when this happens in bare with it....it will come back :)

Seems you were right, I finally got in... about 45 minute private down time just for me... I feel special ;)
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited July 2013
    No go calif.
  • Shadiest_one
    607 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I can't get in on my tablet but can get in on my phone
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Sorry to hear that bud :roll:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Seems you were right, I finally got in... about 45 minute private down time just for me... I feel special ;)

Sweeet :mrgreen: Glad to hear you back in :) As i say it always worth just waiting it out the game always comes back :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!