EA Forums - Banner

What was in your last mystery box?

1235Next

Replies

• So for the last three mystery boxes I have obtained Lard Lads, Itchy and Scratchy billboard, another Lard Lads.
    I am not sure not what pattern I am following.
    Unless you just started buying them it's definitely not the @girl22721 pattern. That one's a little random at first until it settles down.
    It could be the pattern from my abearsanta game. I haven't got a repeating pattern on that yet.
  • baksinengl89
    932 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Yesterday I gotta Khav Kalash Stand from a Mystery Box that I obtained for completing 5 Daily Challenges in a row.

Sigh, I dunno when I am gonna get either 10 or 30 donuts from a Mystery Box.
  • Yesterday I gotta Khav Kalash Stand from a Mystery Box that I obtained for completing 5 Daily Challenges in a row.

Are you switching your game around between devices? Because I found out that the pattern goes with the game installation, not the user.
    I gave myself an early Christmas gift of a new tablet (it was on Sale!). I switched my various towns around to push the oldest, slowest (also battery dyingest) tablet out of rotation.
    The next time I won a Burns Mystery box from the Daily Challenge I went to mark it and... "That's not right! I should have gotten something else!"
    So I checked around and... Aha! That was the next thing I was due in the game I used to have on that tablet.
    So if you move your game to a different device, or reinstall, or play a different user on the same device, or possibly even get a BMB in an anonymous game... Then you're going to mess the pattern up.
    Try only getting BMBs on one device that only one game is played on and your pattern should settle down.
  • @wadebear I didn't know that 😮
    Whoa, whoa, whoa – I only accept cash, bitcoin, or GameStop stock.
  • @wadebear I didn't know that 😮
    I didn't either until last month. Explains some things though...
  • baksinengl89
    932 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    wadebear wrote: »
    Yesterday I gotta Khav Kalash Stand from a Mystery Box that I obtained for completing 5 Daily Challenges in a row.

Are you switching your game around between devices? Because I found out that the pattern goes with the game installation, not the user.
    I gave myself an early Christmas gift of a new tablet (it was on Sale!). I switched my various towns around to push the oldest, slowest (also battery dyingest) tablet out of rotation.
    The next time I won a Burns Mystery box from the Daily Challenge I went to mark it and... "That's not right! I should have gotten something else!"
    So I checked around and... Aha! That was the next thing I was due in the game I used to have on that tablet.
    So if you move your game to a different device, or reinstall, or play a different user on the same device, or possibly even get a BMB in an anonymous game... Then you're going to mess the pattern up.
    Try only getting BMBs on one device that only one game is played on and your pattern should settle down.

I had no idea about this since I play this game both on my Kindle and phone.

Anyways today I got another Mystery Box for free, this for completing 5 Daily Challenges.

From that box, I got more worthless crap - this time Chalmers 1979 ONDA.