EA Forums - Banner

Simpson's Wrestling: World Class Wrestling is coming to Tapped Out!

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6259 posts Moderator
    edited April 6
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    I really need an item limit upgrade...

We all do.

Ive never needed a item increase. Hopefully i never will
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

We all do.

I’ve never hit any limit throughout the years and I don’t think I will. But what I would like to have a way to know how much I’ve got.
  • Castiel19x
    4181 posts Member

We all do.

I've never hit the limit as well but its always nice to see they've increased it so you'll never hit that limit.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Autobots1984
    85 posts Member
    edited April 6
    I’m actually excited for the next update. Thank you Covid19.

So, you’re really excited for a virus that’s killing people on a daily basis & millions of others that have been diagnosed with this virus so that u can be excited for new content? You’re truly are a disgusting human being for even mentioning this.
  • tappedoutfan001
    31 posts Member
    edited April 6

So, you’re really excited for a virus that’s killing people on a daily basis & millions of others that have been diagnosed with this virus so that u can be excited for new content? You’re truly are a disgusting human being for even mentioning this.

Spot on mate
    giphy.gif
  • glennsoe
    180 posts Member
    Event starts this week?
  • I’m actually excited for the next update. Thank you Covid19.

Lol, yeah, you’re the only one this virus is affecting... sarcasm ain’t your forte Karen.
  • glennsoe wrote: »
    Event starts this week?

Should show up for download in the Play Store tomorrow, and trigger Wednesday, April 8th. LPN has new package (that sounds a little off color) ;)
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • KLmaker
    1215 posts Member
    bddb3617402df4e54ca19d4d6b10e489.gif

Creepy... Which hand is the axe in?
  • glennsoe
    180 posts Member
    Not to highjack this post but tstoaddicts have some more info:

https://tstoaddicts.com/2020/04/07/minor-spoiler-alert-wrestling-event-info/#more-73784
  • Was Just a bit more reserved due to rules in the forum plus Being under NDA. till server update arrives wont say more
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

We all do.

I've never hit the limit as well but its always nice to see they've increased it so you'll never hit that limit.

I've not hit the limit but I have been getting warnings with the last one being 11200 but that was because of my last design which is made up of a lot of flowers. I was looking at old forum posts from 7 years and the item limit back then was 3000 but TSTO was about 6-7 months old.

Lol, yeah, you’re the only one this virus is affecting... sarcasm ain’t your forte Karen.

Say what ever you want , but the fact still remains that your still a disgusting human being by thanking COVID-19 just because you only care about yourself & wanting new content.
  • txrabbit3737
    1096 posts Member
    edited April 7
    Event is on server. Should be in stores soon. Triggers Wednesday ( 9am cdt). Spoilers everywhere, if you know where to look. Enjoy.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • bluntcard
    3744 posts Member

Say what ever you want , but the fact still remains that your still a disgusting human being by thanking COVID-19 just because you only care about yourself & wanting new content.

It wasn’t a tasteful thing to say, but what the world doesn’t need is name calling and finger pointing. Let’s be kind to each other.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6259 posts Moderator
    edited April 7

No need for name calling. Guys, just chill and respect each other.
  • The boss of the first level of the Simpsons Arcade game!!!! Take my donuts.
  • Is this a traditional Wednesday morning start? 7 am pacific time?

I’m not just grateful to Covid19 for looking forward to new content. As an added bonus I don’t have to see my mother-in-law for the next few months.
  • glennsoe
    180 posts Member
    Anyone else having problems logging into the game?

I get to the first pop up screen where we Enter our age and such. But when I enter my username and passsword I get an error Message saying: Somethong went wrong during the entry,try again"