EA Forums - Banner

Simpson's Wrestling: World Class Wrestling is coming to Tapped Out!

Replies

• ramrod130 wrote: »
    The second prize is the token, but I don't have a mystery box, and can't sell it for 12 donuts like past events

I rush everything, even the 4 hour building build :#
  • Really disappointed it’s another 4 hour grind event. Could have battles/matches in an Orphan Alley/Civil War set up with some crafting
  • Wrestlers' fingers can't craft, they're too muscled, similar to how Homer's fingers were too fat to dial a phone with.

It would be nice if Lisa had a "hurricanerana Bart" task.
  • KLmaker
    1212 posts Member
    edited April 9
    mallratcal wrote: »
    Only thing I rushed is the 4hr opening task to get to the event proper.

I was quite surprised when it wasn't 6 seconds. At least it wasn't 24 hours. :/

And, at least not another 400 Event Currency to complete first section as well.
  • Castiel19x
    4180 posts Member
    I really miss crafting. Wish there was more to do other than logging in every 4 hours.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
    The second prize is the token, but I don't have a mystery box, and can't sell it for 12 donuts like past events

This is the first time I have started an event and not had a mystery box... I guess I have finally made it!!

Didn't realise I couldn't sell my token though, on that quest now
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • mallratcal wrote: »
    Only thing I rushed is the 4hr opening task to get to the event proper.

Same, I was always used to the 6 second tasks.
  • 168sean168
    3739 posts Member
    I am glad that the Mexican wrestler was available for purchase. Mine was lost during the game rollover resolution of top left button glitch. Hope they could release other items from events that never make it to the mystery box.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6258 posts Moderator
    Surprised we didn’t get El Bombastico. Considering how big Wrestling is in Mexico. We need at least one Luchador

El_Bombastico.png

Yep, can confirm I didn’t receive anything. I have all past items, but I can’t sell a token to get 12 donuts like past events.

On another note, I’ve had 1 extra land token for awhile. I just saw I could sell it for 12 donuts. Maybe that means the end of land extensions? I’ll probably hold onto it just in case.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    ramrod130 wrote: »

Yep, can confirm I didn’t receive anything. I have all past items, but I can’t sell a token to get 12 donuts like past events.

On another note, I’ve had 1 extra land token for awhile. I just saw I could sell it for 12 donuts. Maybe that means the end of land extensions? I’ll probably hold onto it just in case.

Pretty sure the option to sell the land token has always been there. IAC land extensions are likely done with.
  • rockyb2006 wrote: »
    ramrod130 wrote: »

they prob screwed up and it'll be post-event
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Is it just me or contrary to what's said on simpsonswiki some items are NOT available on the Yearbook mystery box? For example, Mexican Duffman is only available for 100d. It's not on the Yearbook box...
  • rnico2012 wrote: »
    Is it just me or contrary to what's said on simpsonswiki some items are NOT available on the Yearbook mystery box? For example, Mexican Duffman is only available for 100d. It's not on the Yearbook box...

He's only available in the yearbook mystery box through 2 bundles one with Duffman + Duff Brewery, Lady Duff and Mexican Duffman and the other one with Lady Duff and Mexican Duffman. You can't get Mexican Duffman on his own through the yearbook mystery box.
  • torin8337 wrote: »
    rnico2012 wrote: »
    Is it just me or contrary to what's said on simpsonswiki some items are NOT available on the Yearbook mystery box? For example, Mexican Duffman is only available for 100d. It's not on the Yearbook box...

He's only available in the yearbook mystery box through 2 bundles one with Duffman + Duff Brewery, Lady Duff and Mexican Duffman and the other one with Lady Duff and Mexican Duffman. You can't get Mexican Duffman on his own through the yearbook mystery box.

I got the lady Duff and Mexican Duffman bundle in the yearbook, went through all the Lady Duff tasks but never got Mexican Duffman , is he a playable character?
    He is not listed when I go to the Town Hall!
    Is there a fix to get Mexican Duffman :/

I got the lady Duff and Mexican Duffman bundle in the yearbook, went through all the Lady Duff tasks but never got Mexican Duffman , is he a playable character?

Is he in your inventory since he likely went into your storage? If he isn't in there, do you see him in the Simpsons Wrestling section of the store for 100 donuts?
    torin8337 wrote: »

Is he in your inventory since he likely went into your storage? If he isn't in there, do you see him in the Simpsons Wrestling section of the store for 100 donuts?

Yes, he was in my storage, thanks torin8337 :D
  • Act 2 has started. 2 buildings, 2 decorations, 1 character and 1 outfit plus the token is available to buy and unlock. The first prize looks like its going to be a huge building.
  • KLmaker
    1212 posts Member
    edited April 27
    Act 3 started yesterday but I noticed something a bit strange.

Did anyone else notice that Aristotle Amadopolis can be sent on the, "Make Springfielders Threaten Mr Burns", task for Part 1.

So was Aristotle threatening Mr. Burns to sell him the deeds to the plant alongside all the other Springfielders while not getting a good old fashioned Springfield lynching???

Yeah, I did send him on it.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • Happy Cinco de Mayo, that's why Bumblebee Man and Mexican Duffman are in the wrestling section of the store. Act 4 has started. 2 buildings, 2 characters and 2 decorations plus the token is available to buy and unlock in this last act.