EA Forums - Banner

Dammit!

Prev1
I'm putting mine to the top left right beside The Fort sensible, ill probably manipulate the water to look like the two are connected and that you have to kayak over to the other camp

29xeu05.jpg

Replies

• shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm putting mine to the top left right beside The Fort sensible, ill probably manipulate the water to look like the two are connected and that you have to kayak over to the other camp

29xeu05.jpg

Ooh I like the Ida of a moat... Thanks!
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    I was actually glad with the size. Since it was similar in size to the fort, made <a href="http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3730/9380547414_3c4ed81e0d_o.png"&gt; my plan for Kamp Krusty and Fort Sensible </a> work :D.

I do agree with the water they added though. I wish EA would stop adding things like that to buildings or allow it to merge with any water nearby. Same goes for buildings with sidewalk attached :evil:.

I am sure you will have a great design in the end :).
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    When placing Kamp Krusty into my forest I wanted the crappy little stream to connect to the river, so I used needle trees to make it happen. Now the stream doesn't seem so little. :)

null_zpsa6b54c22.png
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    When placing Kamp Krusty into my forest I wanted the crappy little stream to connect to the river, so I used needle trees to make it happen. Now the stream doesn't seem so little. :)

null_zpsa6b54c22.png

I may or may not be "borrowing" the 3D fence effect in the future. That looks awesome!
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    I would be honoured if you did buddy! :mrgreen:
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow Jay Kay yours is awesome! I also may or may not pinch that 3 high fence! :mrgreen: there's me thinking I was cool with my 2 high fence at the flower shop.... Meh! :lol:

I've been trying to merge the water using needle trees too, but like a muppet was trying to merge the thinner side! Derrrrr lol

Thanks for the words of wisdom and ideas guys, appreciate it! :D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Awesome as always my man :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013

null_zpsa6b54c22.png

Jay really like how you got the little stream looking like it connected to the main water area :) Looks really good :thumbup:

Here's my attempt :) If people know my town then you will know ive moved alot around although im still not sure whether im happy with it or not :(

7Kq9hNPl.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Neo you've got loads of whacking day rocks and logs, you should open a clearing with a Kamp fire etc and put those in it too :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Neo you've got loads of whacking day rocks and logs, you should open a clearing with a Kamp fire etc and put those in it too :D

Yeah true :) Nice idea but i dont have a lot of space there :(

I will give it a go tho :) If it doesnt work im blaming you
    1wc01R2.gif
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    I actually tweaked my kamp to do something similar to jay councidentally

AB9yz8n.jpg
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013

AB9yz8n.jpg
    looks fantastic mae :thumbup: love the forestry
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Right ok, I bit the bullet, bought it and came up with this! I must admit, I love the assault. Course (start is by the bell!) what do you think?

mUsJO6nl.jpg
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Right ok, I bit the bullet, bought it and came up with this! I must admit, I love the assault. Course (start is by the bell!) what do you think?

mUsJO6nl.jpg
    lol my first thoughts was it looks abit like a concentration camp. But in the episode they do treat them quite bad there so I understand the harsh assult corse lol. But looks really good. Well done :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:

mUsJO6nl.jpg

Looks wicked bro :) The fences all stacked up like the wall looks great :) also like the water infront of it :lol:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013

AB9yz8n.jpg

You mean to say you made it look better? :D I like it a lot :mrgreen: You connected both sides of the entrance to rivers.. Awesome. :)
    shaunareid wrote:

mUsJO6nl.jpg

Mate the assault course is fantastic. Very, very cool. I like to think there's a little bit of me in that assault course :mrgreen: lol JK! You should add some broken glass in there too for extra assaulty goodness :)

And one more thing..

WE NEED MUD/DIRT!$@&amp;#%*^
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited July 2013

AB9yz8n.jpg

WOW!!!
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

AB9yz8n.jpg
    looks fantastic mae :thumbup: love the forestry
    You mean to say you made it look better? :D I like it a lot :mrgreen: You connected both sides of the entrance to rivers.. Awesome. :)
    WOW!!!

Aww thanks guys :oops: jay ill say it again love your kamp krusty especially the boardwalk fencing :D
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    Full credit to you JayKay for the high fencing! I just used mine differently so it wasn't technically copying! :wink:
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Full credit to you JayKay for the high fencing! I just used mine differently so it wasn't technically copying! :wink:

Haha all good I wouldn't care if you did, it'd be an honour mate. Your designs are something else :thumbup: Although I wouldn't last five minutes at your Kamp Krusty :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!