EA Forums - Banner

Kamp Krusty assault course

Prev13
They will really want to burn the Krusty effigy! 8) I like it!

Replies

  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Haha I just posted my thought on this in another thread :lol: looks great well done :thumbup:
  • thatjenr
    187 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks great!
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Haha I just posted my thought on this in another thread :lol: looks great well done :thumbup:

    +1

    De ja vu going on here
    1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Haha I just posted my thought on this in another thread :lol: looks great well done :thumbup:

    +1

    De ja vu going on here
    1wc01R2.gif
    lol . Why not do a thread it looks awesome :mrgreen:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013

    My fave part of the assault course is the water/fence wall combo :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Haha I just posted my thought on this in another thread :lol: looks great well done :thumbup:

    +1

    De ja vu going on here
    1wc01R2.gif
    lol . Why not do a thread it looks awesome :mrgreen:

    totally agree :thumbup:

    I like it :) 1st one ive seen of this :) Well apart from that other thread :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Really like the idea it looks good. :mrgreen:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks great, man! :D The stacked squidport fences work really well
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Epic! That is all :D.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    sahl908 wrote:
    Epic! That is all :D.

    His names not epic its shaunareid 1wc01R2.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Haha I just posted my thought on this in another thread :lol: looks great well done :thumbup:

    +1

    De ja vu going on here
    1wc01R2.gif
    lol . Why not do a thread it looks awesome :mrgreen:

    totally agree :thumbup:

    I like it :) 1st one ive seen of this :) Well apart from that other thread :P
    haha. You've seen it all NeO :wink: haha
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    Epic! That is all :D.

    His names not epic its shaunareid 1wc01R2.gif
    that was just terrible.

    Just sit down, I'm embarrassed for the both of us
    :lol:
    image.jpg
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    sahl908 wrote:
    Epic! That is all :D.

    His names not epic its shaunareid 1wc01R2.gif
    that was just terrible.

    Just sit down, I'm embarrassed for the both of us
    :lol:
    image.jpg

    null_zpsf39a38db.gif
  • madjestynina12q
    216 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    Just bit the bullet and bought Kamp Krusty (despite saying originally that I wouldn't due to the price!) Just want to see what everyone thinks about it? I love the assault course, start is by the bell! If I was a kid I'd definitely want to go here! :mrgreen:

    mUsJO6nl.jpg

    Really cool wow
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited July 2013
    I can imagine the kids doing this obsticle course right after a meal of imitation gruel!
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    I did look for the other thread but couldn't find it quick enough! Lol Thanks for the kind comments everyone! So chuffed I bought it now! (After starting a moaning about the cost thread the other day! Hahaha :twisted: ) :mrgreen:
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Looks awesome! :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I did look for the other thread but couldn't find it quick enough! Lol Thanks for the kind comments everyone! So chuffed I bought it now! (After starting a moaning about the cost thread the other day! Hahaha :twisted: ) :mrgreen:

    Even tho it does cost quite abit i think it is totally worth getting :)

    Yours looks great bro :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    I did look for the other thread but couldn't find it quick enough! Lol Thanks for the kind comments everyone! So chuffed I bought it now! (After starting a moaning about the cost thread the other day! Hahaha :twisted: ) :mrgreen:

    Even tho it does cost quite abit i think it is totally worth getting :)

    Yours looks great bro :)

    Cheers mate! :D
  • nminzey
    24 posts
    edited July 2013
    The Kamp Krustry course looks great!

    I just started working on something similar for Herman's. Mine needs more land and then a little more work...

    sqoezuXl.jpg :?:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!