EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with The Simpson's Wrestling event stuff...

Castiel19x
4095 posts Member
Up and ready for your designs.
TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking

Replies

• Just something simple
    jky46q4hcr99.png
  • I made a little fast food boulevard for Tofu Bell with 2 other restaurants. Fun fact: In the show, there was a taco restaurant next to Dead Lobster which is where I got the idea of pairing Tofu Bell with DL since its the nearest thing to a taco restaurant in the game so far, then Vesuvius Pizza was a last minute addition.

yhOT0t2.jpg
  • Another design which I was going to post a few days ago but I kept on forgetting about it. I have 2 unfinished wrestling themed areas this one and another one with the act 2 prizes (statue, ring and HQ). I'm waiting for a couple more decorations to be released to add to both areas.

HqVHIdt.jpg
  • I haven't done anything yet because I've got no inspiration with this game any more. :(
  • My second wrestling area which I will likely tweak over the last act.
    h7EN3EO.jpg
  • Castiel19x
    4095 posts Member
    This is all I've done:
    XNiTNAa.png
    9eftwDm.png
  • ramrod130
    494 posts Member
    A work in progress but a start to my wrestling area.
    id6cdjgbiif0.jpg
  • I put the Party Limo with Alcatraaaz's Mansion since I remember from the episode, he had trees, shrubbery and several vehicles including the Party Limo in front of his mansion so I used non unique vehicles plus 2 bikes in my design. I was going to put Burns Limo with this but I have to wait for it to appear in The Vault first to get it so I used 2 Limos instead in the design.
    r6OOKmS.jpg
  • My last designs from this event.

hPL8iAz.jpg
    av6SvA4.jpg
    nG5VGbQ.jpg
  • JJR2112
    401 posts Member
    I've never really been one to make things what they are supposed to be but I did enjoy many of the things that we got with this event. I apologize for the ugly grabs of my theme park and university but I'm too lazy to stitch the large areas together right now. Sorry.

nq0xozE.png

INheTSr.png

7BnM56F.png

YYtcdRe.jpg

Vtwh99x.jpg