EA Forums - Banner

A suggestion...

I think that would crash end up crashing you game lol

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi everyone :) This is my first topic :) What do you think about my idea: for every 500 visits of neighbors we get a doughnut. That should encourage us to make more friends and visit them regularly.

Congrats on your 1st thread :)

I like the idea :thumbup: would defo make people visit more thats for sure :lol:

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Just imagine the new add me threads it would create.
    I like your idea, don't know if you played during valentines but you left cards so neighbours could tell who'd visited. I miss that :( they should have done it for WD to make egg trading easier
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    don't know if you played during valentines but you left cards so neighbours could tell who'd visited. I miss that :(

+1 :thumbup:

I miss that as well :( It was absolutely brilliant :) really like knowing who took the time to visit
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JJ illumina T
    187 posts
    edited July 2013
    Not a bad idea, def need more ways to get donuts
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    Not a bad idea, def need more ways to get donuts

Speculating that there might be a new way for donuts in Krustyland if the man with the big A is right :D.
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    Just imagine the new add me threads it would create.
    I like your idea, don't know if you played during valentines but you left cards so neighbours could tell who'd visited. I miss that :( they should have done it for WD to make egg trading easier

It would be filled with add me threads and all kinds of random invites! :shock:

I liked the v-day update just for that reason. You knew who was visiting and who you had to visit. :D
  • jenniferbusc
    2392 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    2yKgAtk.png to the greatest place in cyber space!! Great first topic, that would be wonderful but if that did happen I see it being ever 700 times for seven days a week... This idea reminds me if a 'tree'. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.