EA Forums - Banner

how do you make sigs

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited July 2013
    vic147 wrote:
    im curious to how do you players make your creatively positively sig. What do you use to make them ? how do you make them ?

Hi, hasanmohamma I sent you a pm. Please check it out.

Secrets don't make friends. :wink:

Or

You don't make friends with salard ;)
    1wc01R2.gif

aedef48a218e9b1cfb84597352f025f8.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Cigarette prices in Australia are appalling. $17 for a pack of 25's depending on which brand you smoke. Gotta quit!

null_zpsc44656cc.gif

Blah man I had to give up Taylor's along time ago since I had kids if I wanted to buy my other stuff. Rollies all the way bro, 50g lasts me a week and go through 2 60pack of papers so that's 120 cigs for about $36. Works out way cheaper bro, plus I think it's better quality tobacco too.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Haha you're not wrong. I'll do it occasionally, after your 420 thread I was tempted. :lol:

"I wonder if Jesus could microwave a burrito so hot that he himself couldn't eat it."
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Cigarette prices in Australia are appalling. $17 for a pack of 25's depending on which brand you smoke. Gotta quit!

null_zpsc44656cc.gif

Blah man I had to give up Taylor's along time ago since I had kids if I wanted to buy my other stuff. Rollies all the way bro, 50g lasts me a week and go through 2 60pack of papers so that's 120 cigs for about $36. Works out way cheaper bro, plus I think it's better quality tobacco too.

I have a few beers almost every night when I get home from work and go pretty hard on weekends, after I've had a few I lose all dexterity in my fingers and if I try to roll I'd completely botch it :lol:

Money is tight these days so I might have to make the switch. Port Royal is good tobacco.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

null_zpsc44656cc.gif

I have a few beers almost every night when I get home from work and go pretty hard on weekends, after I've had a few I lose all dexterity in my fingers and if I try to roll I'd completely botch it :lol:

Money is tight these days so I might have to make the switch. Port Royal is good tobacco.
    haha burning candles at both end are ya :lol:
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013

null_zpsc44656cc.gif
    Wow, anyone trying to bum a smoke in Australia, must be really unpopular.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Bravewall wrote:

null_zpsc44656cc.gif
    Wow, anyone trying to bum a smoke in Australia, must be really unpopular.

Haha you're not wrong. It used to not be an issue but they have introduced legislation where cigarette prices increase slightly every six months. Nowadays you get people who ask if they can buy a cigarette off you. Saw a t-shirt the other day that said "No I don't have a spare cigarette" :lol:

@Skyrim lol, getting bread sliced for sandwiches instead of toast at the bakery to get more slices. :P at the end of the day I consider myself lucky I'm not living in Ethiopia or any other third world country. So I'm content.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Ha I've lived in ruff parts of aus and I've seen people walking the streets with a plastic bag picking up ciggy buts to split them open and make a rollie out of a few. I used to live on this bad part of the coast and used to smoke a ciggy everyday down the road to the shop for bread and milk, leave smoke on window sill outside, buy my crap and grab it on the way out. One day this old guy about 70,big white beard sitting on seat outside shop, I put ciggy in usual place, to return in shock horror to find the old guy puffin on my smoke. I said "hey that's mine mate", nah he went on about some story about a dog and that was his smoke. I just walked away, so it can be bad, I still get asked every now and then but I just say its all I got, if they ask me while iam smoking.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Haha the nerve! The only time I've had to pick up cigarette butts was when I got suspended for smoking at school 9 or 10 years ago. A whole week. Morning, recess, lunch and after school. It sucked. I did forge my mum's signature on the suspension acknowledgement form though, to this day she has no idea. Now you all know too much. :lol:

Btw, Chappelle's on. 8)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Haha the nerve! The only time I've had to pick up cigarette butts was when I got suspended for smoking at school 9 or 10 years ago. A whole week. Morning, recess, lunch and after school. It sucked. I did forge my mum's signature on the suspension acknowledgement form though, to this day she has no idea. Now you all know too much. :lol:

Btw, Chappelle's on. 8)

Seen em all now buddy, in warm bed with the Missus.

Borat-VeryNice.gif
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    You bring the ruckus to that a$$ emmcee ;)
  • sony1319
    936 posts
    edited July 2013

null_zpsc44656cc.gif

Wow that high, here it's $56 for 8 packs of 25 i though this was high...
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yep, for 8 packs (Carton) of cigarettes you're only saving about $5 or $6 dollars. The Australian Government really, really want it's citizens to stop smoking. If you do a search on Google for Australian cigarette packaging, you will see. :thumbdown:
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    Shop photo
  • vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited July 2013
    The first one I did, I used some random apps . For this one, I used Gimp, as I don't have Photoshop. I don't know how to use it properly and had a hell of time resizing and surely could look much better, but I did have fun doing it :-)
  • dadilydoo750
    344 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    Also Photoshop. CS6, which allows you to create animated gifs. I'm not sure how long that has been a feature but I believe I didn't discover it until CS4 or 5.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Also Photoshop. CS6, which allows you to create animated gifs. I'm not sure how long that has been a feature but I believe I didn't discover it until CS4 or 5.
    I forget which version it first appeared in, but earlier photoshops came with imageready which allowed you to animate your photoshop work.
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    what size does it have to be? I've put a photo in but don't know how to make it fit better.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • paulzuk
    407 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    im curious to how do you players make your creatively positively sig. What do you use to make them ? how do you make them ?

Gimp is an excellent program and best of all, it's free. There's some decent tutorials on Youtube. Someone called tutor4u has a few about text effects you can do. I was surprised at how easy it is to create.

Peace.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nice sig :-)
    I know off topic but I got an avatar now. Cool
    Nice avatar. Who's that guy? :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.