EA Forums - Banner

Did you buy the Blue Funzo?

Prev1
Ha ha! "unlimited"... lousy cheaters...

Replies

• Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I put funzo away. It's not worth 50 donuts. Doesn't pay any money and you don't get a bonus. I'd something in the premium decorations or buy squeeky teen or something. (I know some people have gotten him from the mystery box, but in 7 months of playing, I gave up and just bought him. )
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    I bought it. A long time ago. I still don't know why.

No you can't win one in a buddah. Best things from that in order of donut amount are ; SVT(or 30 donuts), Tire Fire(or 40 donuts), Moleman(or 60 donuts), Frinks Lab(or 150 donuts), Springfield Sign(or 170 donuts), Brewery(you get the picture), Volcano Lair. The odds on any of them other than SVT, and Moleman are 1% or less. Moleman is 4%, and I think SVT is 4%.
  • simpsons7795
    817 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Same here :oops:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

i bought him but I know why. I'm currently suffering from a problem called completionism. its quite serious. side effects include acquisition of useless items like funzos, lumpy and robo dog.
  • AOneTrueHero
    462 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Blue Funzo looked better in my buy menu :lol:
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

i bought him but I know why. I'm currently suffering from a problem called completionism. its quite serious. side effects include acquisition of useless items like funzos, lumpy and robo dog.

I wish I would have bought the robo dog. I see him in friends towns and he's grown on me!
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

I do have completionitis too :P , and I did buy the two funzos, lumpy, and the robot dog (I actually like him). I do have them walking around my town because it's too empty of characters most of the time.

I would like to have more 24 hrs. tasks available.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

:thumbup: Right there with ya :)
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    what really amuses me about this poll is that 2 people have voted yes (i have unlimited donuts).
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited July 2013
    To all you who bought it:
    1KYeJGq.gif

No no, I'm just kidding, 'completionism' is a serious condition and should not be made fun of :cry::mrgreen:
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited July 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    To all you who bought it:
    1KYeJGq.gif

No no, I'm just kidding, 'completionism' is a serious condition and should not be made fun of :cry::mrgreen:

lol! thanks for your support. This disease is often misunderstood. Completionism coupled with generaldiscussionitis (obession with ea forum) has really torn families apart. its really quite life ruining
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Lol nope!
  • bekahlake22
    213 posts
    edited July 2013
    I just have the purple one. I don't really like it but I let it run around town with SLH.

Wish I had robo dog.....
  • Sonos1982
    120 posts
    edited July 2013
    nope!

This is one instance where i can say no thank you to any of the 3

now if i had 2/3 i would have probably caved already
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited July 2013
    It's like Pokemon where you've got to catch em all!
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    Yes, not by choice. The biggest regret by far. During Xmas event, I didn't collect enough coins in time and really wanted SLH so I ended up buying the little bugger. I remember forcing myself to buy him, only to find out days later that the event had been extended and I would've had more than enough coins. I now let him roam around as a reminder to only buy items I really want. :roll:
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited July 2013
    From what I remember, before the Christmas update, a lot of people wanted funzo. What happend?
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited July 2013
    Got the purple one with my very first batch of donuts by accident!! Found the "confirm donut spend" straight after :evil:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    I had to get the all!!. Need the collections bonus :lol: no at the time I had nothing moving in my town so I got them so it looked more populated haha.
  • bamelb
    45 posts
    edited July 2013
    funzos were the most annoying character to have wandering round the town. that along with others like the burns monster are in permanent storage.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!