EA Forums - Banner

Don't make Hasanmohamma a sig!

He does not deserve chicken, but you do

Replies

• mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    Rant seems justified.
    It must always be remembered those who make sigs are doing it in their free time and should not be expected to make one for a member just because they have for others.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    tumblr_inline_mldqqc99k81qz4rgp.gif
    Duly noted. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mpwarner wrote:
    Rant seems justified.
    It must always be remembered those who make sigs are doing it in their free time and should not be expected to make one for a member just because they have for others.
    Booom!! +1 big respect to Mc Tattie who finds the time to create my sigs. And respect to the other guys who makes sigs for fellow forum peeps :mrgreen:

• melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    In the nicest way possible that hansonhamma dude is a weirdo. Mods feel free to delete if this is inappropriate ;)
  • kanderson123
    247 posts
    edited July 2013
    +1 respect to all those that put their free-time into making this forum even better with their artwork free of charge for other forum members, that is a HUGE act of kindness

You all rock
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    In the nicest way possible that hansonhamma dude is a weirdo. Mods feel free to delete if this is inappropriate ;)

Yeah he is but kind of in a good way. It's NOT ok to take credit of other's sigs, but he's become known as the accepted oddball of the TSTO forum family. :lol:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013

Yeah he is but kind of in a good way. It's NOT ok to take credit of other's sigs, but he's become known as the accepted oddball of the TSTO forum family. :lol:

Lol!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Lol "mr krustyland update 100 thread guy" lmao.
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Lol "mr krustyland update 100 thread guy" lmao.

LOL For real! :lol:
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    As most of you know, I have made a few signatures for some people on this forum and I still have a few I will get to when I get the chance. But a few weeks ago I was contacted about “Hasanmohamma” taking credit for a signature I created for him. All of you had my back on that fact and for that I thank you.

Recently “Hasanmohamma” has been asking people on this forum to make a Krusty-Land sig for him “limited time” and then he asked how a few of us make said signatures. Yet, he took credit for the one I made? I wasn’t going to say anything more, I wrote my side of the story and that was that. As you can see here on page 3 http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/30/9616727.page
    But I signed on today and saw I had a private message from “Hasanmohamma” that was sent 7/28.

Subject: hey, your my last hope please help
    “your my last hope asked everyone and they said no. Will you help me out here ? I want a krustyland themed sig for a limited time sig. If you finally say yes here is how i want it:

I want a cool looking krustyland background. Right my name on it as the color white and red outlining it bolded. put kamp Bart on one side roasting marshmallows. The other side have homer cleaning up krustyland by picking up a destroyed krustyland letter sighn. put rod siting on my name having fun. in the background have a couple krustyland attractions and trees and games.

I will make sure to give all the credit.

pm if you can do it, no joke you my last hope please help a tapper out

thank you”

I cannot believe the gall of this person! Notice this line “I will make sure to give all the credit” to whom, yourself? I am not helping him, I did once and we all saw how that turned out. Don’t waste your time on this person; he doesn't respect the work and time you put in trying to do something nice.

Sorry for the long rant, but this had to be said. I don’t want someone else wasting their time only to find out that this might happen to them as well.

• kuroashicook
    709 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    LOL, emmcee!
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited July 2013
    +1 respect to all those that put their free-time into making this forum even better with their artwork free of charge for other forum members, that is a HUGE act of kindness

You all rock

Hi kanderson, just wanted to say that I think your avatar is awesome. :D

• emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Flight of the conchordes rock.
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Huh? Did I miss something?

To be honest is pathetic to take credit for something you did not do yourself.
    As said before thanx bravewall for mine. I love it :D
  • heshmonstre
    491 posts
    edited July 2013
    Like the guy with two careers is gonna make his own sig.. COME ON!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.